Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this guy soo bad. He's awesome looking. So much better than the v.1 one. I love the new heads a lot, and the cool accessories.

I hope mum will let me get him.

Pull her heart strings.. tell her the figure is a "tribute" to a dead actor and some of the proceeds go to his family. lol.. nah don't do that. Lying is bad. :)

People who have the first Joker are the lucky ones. I see some of them complaining about that purchase etc. They don't realize how lucky they are. If you have the first Joker and you buy this version you're essentially getting 2 great, accurate figures since you can pop the new main sculpt on the first Joker, and then keep the grinning head on the Bank Robber version.

Wish my Mom was cool enough to let me just GET something like that! I am busting my ass everyday recycling metal to afford this guy! And trust me, it's gonna take a while. Off of 1,000 lbs, i only make about $75!

-CJK

I want this guy soo bad. He's awesome looking. So much better than the v.1 one. I love the new heads a lot, and the cool accessories.

Wish my Mom was cool enough to let me just GET something like that! I am busting my ass everyday recycling metal to afford this guy! And trust me, it's gonna take a while. Off of 1,000 lbs, i only make about $75!

-CJK
What you taking in?

I sy get the copper. Take it from the power wires, nobody will miss it.:lol

No, but seriousley, copper is worthh a shat load of money, so is aluminum.

Good luck homie.

What you taking in?

Good luck homie.

Dude thats not cool. Two Crack head, stupid mother*******, bums, decided to first try and break into my play (with me still in it) then after that failed attempt went over to my ac unit outside and cut about a 6 inch piece of copper tube from it...(cost 250 to replace) i watched them do that, got so pissed and ran out after them and ^^^^^ed them out..tried my hardest to memorize their license plate but failed...i suck..haha

Oh, I know! I've basically learned all of the little tricks about this hobby/job now.

Copper #1= $2.50 per lb.
Aluminum= $.75 per lb
Iron/Steel= $5 per 100 lbs.

Thats what we mostly deal with. It has it's advantages like, you work for yourself and you get payed daily, but it just doesnt pay! I'm sure you've all heard my ranting about not being able to find a job by now!?

-CJK

What you taking in?

Good luck homie.

Dude thats not cool. Two Crack head, stupid mother*******, bums, decided to first try and break into my play (with me still in it) then after that failed attempt went over to my ac unit outside and cut about a 6 inch piece of copper tube from it...(cost 250 to replace) i watched them do that, got so pissed and ran out after them and ^^^^^ed them out..tried my hardest to memorize their license plate but failed...i suck..haha
Dude, calm down, i know all to well about ^^^^^^^^s stealing copper. My neighbor had their copper piping stolen from under their deck this summer. ^^^^ed up all of their plumming and shat, 100's to replace.
Oh, I know! I've basically learned all of the little tricks about this hobby/job now.

Copper #1= $2.50 per lb.
Aluminum= $.75 per lb
Iron/Steel= $5 per 100 lbs.

Thats what we mostly deal with. It has it's advantages like, you work for yourself and you get payed daily, but it just doesnt pay! I'm sure you've all heard my ranting about not being able to find a job by now!?

-CJK
I take the aluminum from my soda cans in when I have a good amount. I've been able to score pretty nicely too.

This is the last I'm gonna speak of the Recycling because, out of respect, we are throwing this thread off topic. Cans themselves run 70 cent a pound. They may be worth a little, but I am very health aware and I dont drink any carbonated drinks.

-CJK

This is the last I'm gonna speak of the Recycling because, out of respect, we are throwing this thread off topic. Cans themselves run 70 cent a pound. They may be worth a little, but I am very health aware and I dont drink any carbonated drinks.

-CJK
Oh, no you make me look bad, thanks.:lol

Sorry, totally OT.

Back on, will SSC be getting him in, or is my best bet to go through Joe?

Easy Munch :lol, if I read right, Elder's new to the HT Batman scene and probably has never seen it posted that SSC can't sell these.

Anyone with the Prologue on Blu Ray willing to answer a few questions for me? The YouTube stuff isn't good enough quality to accurately determine clothing colors, etc. I need some more accurate info for some customs.

So if anyone is willing, please PM me and I'll reply back with my questions.

Check the High-resolution TDK images thread in the Movies & TV forum here, there's some great pictures of the Joker.

Yes. Yes they will.

I know. My sorce tells me. I cant give you his name, or where I got it. Too secretive.

Great, make the first post misinformation - way to go "mang". :duh

Sideshow will not carry the TDK stuff - DC Direct is importing them though and they'll be available wherever Diamond distributes. Although they'll probably be sold out before any hit shelves.

What is taking Hot Toys so long to put this on their site? haha its gonna be old news before they do..

Dude, calm down, i know all to well about ^^^^^^^^s stealing copper. My neighbor had their copper piping stolen from under their deck this summer. ^^^^ed up all of their plumming and shat, 100's to replace.

My bad man sorry i wasnt trying to come off as a jerk..but i guess i did..

Back