Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only guess, but I dare say they finally got a good contact in Asia. Their Hot Toys vehicles have come down in price too haven't they? Though they are still a bit pricey. While I'm throwing out questions, was there an explanation given of how come BBTS and Cornerstore are able to have these up for pre-order before the official announcement?

High demand, perhaps? I don't know. Maybe they've got Bank Robber Joker at a lower price since they think it won't sell as well (not being the iconic look.) I'm fairly certain that a large amount of people will buy BR Joker, put the much improved head sculpt on their first Joker, and display BR Joker with the second head sculpt with the slicked back hair and mask (at least that's what I plan on doing, if I can ever get a hold of the first Joker)

In fact it makes me wonder if Hot Toys is including that second head sculpt so that people can do just that. They know that people will want the better sculpt on the iconic looking figure and included the second head (also with a good sculpt) so that they are not left with a headless figure and can display both.

I am surprised that people aren't saying they'll be putting the V1 head on BR Joker and hiding it with the mask, but then what would you be doing with the slick back? Or does it just mean there'll be a glut of V1 heads on ebay?

I am surprised that people aren't saying they'll be putting the V1 head on BR Joker and hiding it with the mask, but then what would you be doing with the slick back? Or does it just mean there'll be a glut of V1 heads on ebay?

It looks like the slick back will work a lot better with mask then one with crazy hair.

Several of those pics look like film stills! If you showed them to someone that didn't know it was an action figure, they probably couldn't tell. I'm just in love with this figure now. December can't come soon enough.

Oh my sweet lord. I am getting this that's for damn sure. Excellent work, Hot Toys.

(Don't worry, I didn't hotlink to toy-world)

I may even get my sister to pay for 1/3 of this too. She may be the only person I know that loved Ledger's performance more than I did. Then there's the issue of the first HT Joker. I'll need that of course. Maybe a Christmas present from my aforementioned totally awesome sister.

As far as the guns go, I think they look great. I don't think they look plain at all. I think they look just as they should. There's nothing flashy about the MK76, and the only thing fancy about the Joker's Glock is the silver slide.

Last edited:
FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME PEOPLE!

SIDESHOW WILL NOT BE CARRYING THE DARK KNIGHT FIGURES!

I couldn't help it. Sorry.

I'll probably be getting my BR Joker from BBTS (not far from me, only in WI) and the original HT Joker from some place selling him for the same price, $149.99, like Urban-Collector.com (about 30-minutes away in Vadnais Heights).

Last edited:
Who's Joe?

I contacted ABC Express and they said that they will be listing this figure later in the week.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Cool, that must mean we'll be getting the Hot Toys newsletter soon. Which means official Mark 2 pics. Which I gather will be going up as well. :peace

Back