Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...

Now I am getting both versions to display that "normal" looking head of the V.2 on the V.1 Joker.

Damn Hot Toys has planned this from the beginning!

Well that makes sense, but you can still just use the mask on any other figure and viola, custom bus driver. The bank robbery kinda reminded me of Heat and not only because the guy with his shotgun was in Heat himself, there wasn´t even a huge shootout, it just looked grity, hey, isn´t the normal headsculpt the one that has some paint slipped? Just like in the prison cell.

Well that makes sense, but you can still just use the mask on any other figure and viola, custom bus driver. The bank robbery kinda reminded me of Heat and not only because the guy with his shotgun was in Heat himself, there wasn´t even a huge shootout, it just looked grity, hey, isn´t the normal headsculpt the one that has some paint slipped? Just like in the prison cell.

i think so it looks just like it

Yeah...

Now I am getting both versions to display that "normal" looking head of the V.2 on the V.1 Joker.

Damn Hot Toys has planned this from the beginning!

Seems like this is what HT does. They release an awesome v.1 (Joker or Superman) and then release an even awesomer v.2. :lol

General concession is that v.1 has an inferior headsculpt. I think they both look good.

Ya, that's the general vibe. I just see them as 2 totally different heads. V2 perfect captures Ledger as the Joker in TDK, V1 captures a maniacal clown gangster.

By the way, anyone think they will be putting out a 2 in 1 Bruce Wayne as Batman figure featuring better headsculpts? ;)

Did Julli [sic] sculpt both versions?

Yes, Yulli did both Joker heads, well, presumably the second, I don't think that's confirmed, but for sure the first.

theres no defending the version 1 head..i mean who would want to? that thing is horrid.

It's bad for representing Heath without a proper repaint, but it's not horrid in the sense of not even worth owning. I intend to keep and use it.

By the way, anyone think they will be putting out a 2 in 1 Bruce Wayne as Batman figure featuring better headsculpts? ;)

I don't see a 2 in 1 Bruce, but I do imagine a Bruce Wayne figure will happen, neither Bruce head with the Batman figures has a hair style that represents Bruce in everyday activity, more like if he took off the cowl. At this point, both Yulli's Bale sculpts are equal, but don't full capture him right, I don't see that changing with a third one if that happens, Bale reference images are plenty, it's not like Joker where their reference material may not have been available enough on the first Joker.

Didn't expect to see you here Elder!! "Welcome to a world without rules" where 1/6 vehicles and figures are bought without concern for rent and other daily necessities. :banghead
Damn, I wish i could say that, but I got a mom who monitors my spending on these things.:lol

Can someone please reposts the pictures of the Joker that are clear, or at least tell me what page to go to? I really don't feel like going through 800+ posts.

Okay, I'm really late to the party here (I don't know HOW I missed this thread), but I just have to say this is the most incredible 1:6 figure I've EVER seen! I seriously thought a lot of these shots were film stills. I absolutely have to have this one!

Question is, where do I order from? Do you guys recommend any particular dealers? Thanks!

BUMP!!! :D:D:D

20088261502382715.jpg

2008826151978345.jpg

2008826151958521.jpg

2008826151994090.jpg

20088261502375258.jpg

20088261502355434.jpg

2008826151985802.jpg

I love that he comes with enough grenades for his jacket for the mob scene, now I get the right ones and don't have to spend on eBay tracking down something close.

:censored

I've stayed out of these Batman threads until today, but made the mistake of clicking in here. Now I have both Jokers on order. This board is bad news.

:censored

Back