1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

How is everyone getting charged and getting their Batmobiles shipped already? I thought it was tomorrow, the 16th for everyone to get charged. That's what mine is. I tried like hell to get it charged today but to no avail. Order Febuary of 2012 too.

Today was my final scheduled Flexpay and it shipped today.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

How is everyone getting charged and getting their Batmobiles shipped already? I thought it was tomorrow, the 16th for everyone to get charged. That's what mine is. I tried like hell to get it charged today but to no avail. Order Febuary of 2012 too.

Well, to be honest, mine hasn't technically shipped yet, but I'm hoping UPS gets it today:

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

My final flex is scheduled for today though. I just checked my credit card online and it hasn't been charged yet---not even a "pending charge" or "hold" on it yet---still I got the shipping label email. :dunno

Oh, yeah flexplay. ****ers.

day off today. Turned on the TV and syfy channel right now Batman followed by Batman Returns. Im now absolutely convinced that this is THE Batmobile to own.

It's a sign, dude! Follow it without question and buy it now! :monkey3

Oh, yeah flexplay. ****ers.

:nana: You're in Pittsburgh though, 6 hours closer to the West Coast than me. Who knows, maybe we'll end up getting ours on the same day.

Nah, I'm getting mine first. :dance

One thing's for sure, once it's in hand...no one will give a crap how long it took to get there.

:nana: You're in Pittsburgh though, 6 hours closer to the West Coast than me. Who knows, maybe we'll end up getting ours on the same day.

Nah, I'm getting mine first. :dance

One thing's for sure, once it's in hand...no one will give a crap how long it took to get there.

I'm always excited getting new toys.

This one goes beyond that.

Tried to have SSC process mine today but they said it was not in their warehouse. I will have to wait for tomorrow...darn you SSC why are you lying to me??? Even if it is processed tomorrow it probably won't ship for another day or two, I'll likely see it next week unlike all you other lucky bastards. :gah: Alright then, congrats to all that will be getting it this week and hope to see all of your photos online :clap

Mine shipped today. $85 fedex shipping to Australia, unheard of, amazing cost, SS really taking a hit on this one to keep prices down and fans happy.

Mine shipped today. $85 fedex shipping to Australia, unheard of, amazing cost, SS really taking a hit on this one to keep prices down and fans happy.

wow... i'm stunned.
I actually avoided getting this one from Sideshow due to its bulk.

Congrats to everyone who's getting this soon! Looking forward to your photos!

I'm expecting mine to get here in 6 weeks or so.

So it's 85 dollars to ship out of country to Australia, but $95 within the same local state (20 mins for some) and $112 for those in the same country?

wow... i'm stunned.
I actually avoided getting this one from Sideshow due to its bulk.

wow, cheaper than for someone living in cali.

hope some of you will post some pics of this bad boy when you get it. Hopefully BBTS will be shipping next week.

Has anyone seen any online reviews of this piece (in English) yet?

hope some of you will post some pics of this bad boy when you get it. Hopefully BBTS will be shipping next week.

Hope so too. Wish I knew if I was getting it in their first wave. I don't think they have a clue how many they are getting.

Its $94 .nine four...$94 dollars to ship this to me and I live one hour(45 miles) from them...theyre shipping rates are idiotic.

That would be nice, but as long as it comes before I go on vacation in the middle of August I'll be happy.

Back