Hot Toys Batman (1989) Batmobile (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, based on the reply from Sideshow's stupid AI chatbot...

Screenshot_20240810_103520_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who knows if it's correct information though.

Their vehicles don’t have a “figure box”, the brown shipper is the collectors box, yes it has the Batmobile printed on the outside, inside is only styrofoam. So if the box arrives damaged there’s nothing you can do other than return the product.

Their vehicles don’t have a “figure box”, the brown shipper is the collectors box, yes it has the Batmobile printed on the outside, inside is only styrofoam. So if the box arrives damaged there’s nothing you can do other than return the product.
Gotcha. Yeah I'm more concerned with a box of that size just sitting on my porch while I'm at work with a huge image of the product printed on it, essentially advertising itself to the world what's in the box. Not a fan of that being as I work 12 hr shifts.

Gotcha. Yeah I'm more concerned with a box of that size just sitting on my porch while I'm at work with a huge image of the product printed on it, essentially advertising itself to the world what's in the box. Not a fan of that being as I work 12 hr shifts.
Yeah I get it, I always check the box for signature confirmation even though I have a wired Ring doorbell camera. Didn’t enjoy the thought of leaving the Tumbler with UPS when I had to exchange it for a pristine one from SS because it also has the massive printed image plastered all over it. Thankfully JazzInc will be more discrete as that will have a longer journey.

@Mr. Awesome You'll have to pay SSC to double-box your 1/6 vehicles, or they'll just send them out in the regular Hot Toys shipper boxes (in the case of Hot Toys vehicles, the shipper boxes are also the figure boxes).

If I recall correctly, there should be an option to double-box in your order menu. That's how I did it for both my Tumbler and Batpod.

if you have or make a UPS account, you can always have the package delivered to a secure pick up location instead of your home for cases like this.

If you ordered from SSC, you package will require a signature. So, be on the lookout for it anyway.

I think blending the 89' Batmobile into a currently existing piece of furniture is a pretty good idea. The thing is just gargantuan in length, which is the main reason why I never got it.

That entire project is phenomenal. A part of me laments about not ordering, but then again, I just don't have the space for it :LOL:
I'm right there with ya. it would end up staying in storage until I could sort that out and then it would feel like a waste

Well, got mine, but I still haven't found a coffee table display solution (aside from the pure acrylic ones, which, honestly, are too ugly).
Please post it if you find something :)

I currently have mine on top of some shelving. Makes me nervous having it there living in earthquake country..

I’d love to have this. Just not sure if I have room for another vehicle as I have the DeLorean. Put myself on the waitlist so we’ll see what happens.

Welp, I plunged and ordered this thing from a site I found(comic concepts - I hope they're legit). I figure I won't have another opportunity for a long time. I'm not too fussed about the inaccuracies, and paying double for the jazzinc one is way out of the question

Back