1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I know, right?! :hi5:

It would be cool to have an East-coast freaks get-together one of these days, at one of the Comic conventions, or whatever other major event that goes down.

That sounds like fun.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I've been to both. They really are two totally different types of cons(in my experience, anyway). Wizard World was much tighter, so to speak. Signings and comic stuff were more prevalent there, and it was a bit smaller to boot. NYCC is a completely different experience. You'll have your signings, and comics, and artist's alleys, but film, television, and even video games are just as prevalent there. Both were incredibly fun experiences, though, and I'll definitely remember those through the years.

Will they make the batmoblie from the second and third movies next? Sort of like Indy jones from every movie? So the some people will have. Multiple batmoblies.

Will they make the batmoblie from the second and third movies next? Sort of like Indy jones from every movie? So the some people will have. Multiple batmoblies.

I guess that's tied on if they do the 1/6 figures from Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, I wouldn't wait for that before 2014.

Last edited:

If you are looking for a case for the batmobile, you should try checking out what one of the forum members (Station) is doing. He has a post in the customs section. I know he has been working on a pretty awesome acrylic case for it.

Anyone know the release of this Batmobile for sideshows after Hot toys releases it in Asia? I saw hottoys.jp and their release date is 3/2013. Interesting!

The final SS flex pay is scheduled for 5/2013.

Cant wait till next may when our 89 batmans got some wheels to drive.

^It's just too bad that out Batman figures won't be able to fit inside though :(. Unless we risk damaging the suits.

Anyway, Batman and Joker just shipped today from Sideshow!! I simply can't wait to display these two.

Somebody let me borrow thier time machine so i can go get my BATMOBILE NOWWWWWWWWWW........:impatient:

Somebody let me borrow thier time machine so i can go get my BATMOBILE NOWWWWWWWWWW........:impatient:

I hear you man I cant wait for it either, looking forward to the tumbler in august too.

TRying not to order tumbler thinking of mech test instead maybe but both cars will look AMAZING together......tumbler/batmobile....but if do buy tumbler i will have to build a display.......ocd...waiting kinda paitently for my batmobile.......

Yeah I am going to have to get acrylic cases bulit for my tumbler and batmobile prob wont be cheap.

Thanks for the friend request highlander

Back