1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

NOW where's that guy TONY from the garage with my fn car already....

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Is there anyword if Hot Toys is doing the Batmissile or Batwing?

There is a rumor according to which HT is doing the 1989 Batwing.

Plastic ennemies once posted a picture of the Joker in the Batwing's line of fire. Could mean that it's getting made.

I hope it is but it would be problematic to display, even more so than the Batmobile.

There is a rumor according to which HT is doing the 1989 Batwing.

Plastic ennemies once posted a picture of the Joker in the Batwing's line of fire. Could mean that it's getting made.

I hope it is but it would be problematic to display, even more so than the Batmobile.

It's going to be a nightmare with the Batmobile alone (it will take up my main display area and a lot will need to get moved) but the Batwing? I've thought it would be nice to have some sort of rig to hang it from the ceiling but... who would chance hanging probably 800$ in merchandise? Batmissile wouldn't be too bad in displaying since it's basically 1/2 the mobile.

I get the feeling.
I'm happy I can get the Batmobile but it really tempts me to get everything from this line and Batman Returns.

I get the feeling.
I'm happy I can get the Batmobile but it really tempts me to get everything from this line and Batman Returns.

Yeah it is really is hard to resist. My girlfriend wants me to get the Batman Returns line, the whole thing, since that is her favorite Batman film. I just hope they don't do the Batski haha how much room do they expect one person to have?

I'm just hoping the releases would be in this order, Batman obviously, Catwoman and Penquin. Then come out with a vehicle, I wouldn't put it past them to do the Batmissile but the Batski in 1/6 would be gigantic.

Debating weather to order this or not?....dare I?

I love the detail, just hate that its made of plastic.

Chris

Whaa? You allergic to plastic or something?

I'm just hoping the releases would be in this order, Batman obviously, Catwoman and Penquin. Then come out with a vehicle, I wouldn't put it past them to do the Batmissile but the Batski in 1/6 would be gigantic.

I'm pretty sure that Hot Toys confirmed that Batman and Penguin would be shown this year (August - December). No mention of Catwoman.

I'd imagine they wouldn't want both Catwoman figures (Returns and TDKR) out at the same time frame. Wouldn't want to risk people choosing one over the other when you could give collectors enough time to get both.

Well If they did, there's only one movie catwoman to choose from and that's Halle Berry

I read that Batman and The Penguin would be revealed in December.
It sucks for Catwoman but I am sure they will release it soon after. She's far too valuable as a character to let her pass.

Well If they did, there's only one movie catwoman to choose from and that's Halle Berry

Every once in a while I'm reminded that that film exists, after having blissfully forgotten. Never saw it, never needed to - once the costume was shown that was it...gonna be an awful film.

gotta admit im excited for batman and penguin a bit more then catwoman, i guess because i feel you can really do no wrong with catwoman whereas im really curious about the penguin and excited to see the Returns batman.

Looking at my newly acquired Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker I feel like Returns Bats, Penguin and Catwoman are pretty much essential. Burtons Batman films are looking very toyetic and arguably more interesting-looking on the shelf than the Nolan stuff, cool though that stuff is.

I wish I had my own room to display this......for sure the wife will not like the size of this thing sitting in the living room.

this is looking great, is it gonna be bigger than the Tumbler? At least in length i guess, more of a fan of the Tumbler but gotta admire the beauty of this

First shot of the camo tumbler!

256456_496140687078270_1775759126_o.jpg

Damn, looks like Hot Toys is still trucking out the prototype 89 with the boxy rear fenders to their shows. I was hoping a model based on the improved white prototype would be further along in the development by now (and painted) so that they could show that instead.

Was hoping this thread would be updated with new pics and info.

Back