Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT The Avengers Black Widow is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Why not keep one for yourself from your own stock. :)
Haha, that's why it's so difficult for me to make dicision.:rotfl

Any idea what you'll list him for lee?

Should be around 210 quids, final price will be confirmed next week.

Bloody hell lol Utapau Airborne trooper is up for PO with you lee?...im a sucker for clones and SW im going to be seriously skint come late 12 early 13 lmao i'll PO him a little later down the line with you bud

£210..damn was hoping for £199! :panic:

I still got one more 5% off code so will have to use that!

The joker 1.0 SS sells for $264.99, we sell for £219.99. So the 2.0 joker priced $10 more, so should be £225. Anyway I will price the 2.0 joker as low as possible for pre-order.

The 5% discount code was expired at the end of last month.:(

Bloody hell lol Utapau Airborne trooper is up for PO with you lee?...im a sucker for clones and SW im going to be seriously skint come late 12 early 13 lmao i'll PO him a little later down the line with you bud

No hurry mate, leave some money for night out. England should be win:wink1:

The joker 1.0 SS sells for $264.99, we sell for £219.99. So the 2.0 joker priced $10 more, so should be £225. Anyway I will price the 2.0 joker as low as possible for pre-order.

The 5% discount code was expired at the end of last month.:(

No hurry mate, leave some money for night out. England should be win:wink1:

Ah deffo we'll av the ITAI's But we will get stuffed when we play the Germans lol they don't even try and it comes to them lol

Placed my Order with you just Now lee for Joker :yess: and bought some flexpay too for my 10% deposit..this one will be a long wait :impatient:

I'll be placing the rest of my 10% deposits for my other pre-orders on monday aswell by the way pal.

Placed my Order with you just Now lee for Joker :yess: and bought some flexpay too for my 10% deposit..this one will be a long wait :impatient:

I'll be placing the rest of my 10% deposits for my other pre-orders on monday aswell by the way pal.

You ordered it in 1 minute after I listed it on my site, how did you do that:lol Thanks mate for your order, hope can lower the price next week.

You ordered it in 1 minute after I listed it on my site, how did you do that:lol Thanks mate for your order, hope can lower the price next week.

Haha im just that good you see lol i just happened to click back to the homepage while i was browsing your site and seen it listed so stuck it on po

Black Spidey is officially Paid for now Lee :yess:

All my 10% deposits on pre orders have been put down now too, you've Got a lot of proccessing to do on my account today Lee :lol

now to wait for Black spidey to arrive :panic::panic::clap

Do you know when you're getting the Hot Toys Gantry in Lee?

I asked this via email earlier, should be late July or August:)

So I placed an order, just need to make my 10% deposit and then get everyone to chip in for my birthday lol.

Is the Black spidey stock due in today did you say Lee? or is it next week 2nd july?

Do you know when you're getting the Hot Toys Gantry in Lee?

I asked this via email earlier, should be late July or August:)

So I placed an order, just need to make my 10% deposit and then get everyone to chip in for my birthday lol.
Yeah, hopefully in later July or August. Seems HT has cut the number of this figure set, so it will become a very rare item in the coming days:panic:
Is the Black spidey stock due in today did you say Lee? or is it next week 2nd july?

Received a huge pallet today, yes the black spiderman has arrived. I will send it out tomorrow with next day service. Please wait another 48 hours:)

Yeah, hopefully in later July or August. Seems HT has cut the number of this figure set, so it will become a very rare item in the coming days:panic:

I see what you're doing here Lee, tell us something is rare hence will sky rocket in price so get on board now or miss out. Sneaky tactic :lol

Received a huge pallet today, yes the black spiderman has arrived. I will send it out tomorrow with next day service. Please wait another 48 hours:)

Sweet :hi5: lol i wish i could fast forward time Lmao

Any news on the Final price for Joker 2.0 Lee? i've seen prices from £195-£199 floating around

Back