Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT DX13 T-800 battle damage is on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

just unboxed mark 1 :panic::panic: great packaging as usual lee:hi5:this really is an awesome figure, so glad they remade this one.

IMG-20121129-00704.jpg

I'm glad they remade the mark 1 or i will had to pay megabucks eBay prices for it :( ....I must agree with you Steath this is indeed an awesome figure, the attention to detail on the mark 1 is incredible and its never too late to collect all the iron man armours :D

Got my MkI through yeaterday. My first purchase from you and I'm impressed! Great packaging and much better service than some of the other UK dealers I've tried before.

Any news on when you're expecting the Jim Gorgon figures?

just unboxed mark 1 :panic::panic: great packaging as usual lee:hi5:this really is an awesome figure, so glad they remade this one.

IMG-20121129-00704.jpg
:goodpost: Tough I collect statues only, but I can say the details of this Mark I is better than sideshow Mark I maquette.

I'm glad they remade the mark 1 or i will had to pay megabucks eBay prices for it :( ....I must agree with you Steath this is indeed an awesome figure, the attention to detail on the mark 1 is incredible and its never too late to collect all the iron man armours :D
And the tumbler as well............:lol
Got my MkI through yeaterday. My first purchase from you and I'm impressed! Great packaging and much better service than some of the other UK dealers I've tried before.

Any news on when you're expecting the Jim Gorgon figures?

Thanks for your feedback my friend :hi5:. Will offer better and better service and prices in the coming year.

Could you send me your order ID of Jim Gordon and I will check if your order could be fulfill with the coming stock? We got cut with pre-order quantity by sideshow on this item, but a late batch of this figure will come in Jan 2013.

Lee I'm still looking for a sand trooper for my dewback have you got any hidden away, or a loose one it doesn't have to have all the bits tbh.

Lee I'm still looking for a sand trooper for my dewback have you got any hidden away, or a loose one it doesn't have to have all the bits tbh.

Hi mate, I currect still got two sets of dewback and sandtrooper left but can only sell them together at the moment. Unless someone buy only the dewback then maybe I can have single sandtrooper for you. Or you can find this figure on ebay, sometime people can get it with a fare price, just try it:wink1:

yep I'm glad they remade the tumbler too ...did not want to pay thousands for it lol.

Haha, you will get your tumbler next week, should be on Thursday or Friday. God bless me no damages:pray::pray::pray:

OMG OMG!!! ...exciting times!!! :panic: ....that news of the tumbler made my day :hi5:

Does that go for everyone who has the tumbler paid up???

Cheers mate struggling to get one at the moment no rush ill get one eventually.

Hi Lee

Any news on the Batpod? Hoping we dont have as long a wait for it as we have for the Tumbler :pray:

Also was looking on your site and the Batman bust has gone back to March next year?

Hi Lee

Any news on the Batpod? Hoping we dont have as long a wait for it as we have for the Tumbler :pray:

Also was looking on your site and the Batman bust has gone back to March next year?

Hi Tom, no confirmed arrival date for it at the moment, should be in later Jan 2013. The batman bust has arrived at sideshow, we will get it in 2 months time, maybe end of Jan as well.

Hi Tom, no confirmed arrival date for it at the moment, should be in later Jan 2013. The batman bust has arrived at sideshow, we will get it in 2 months time, maybe end of Jan as well.

Not the greatest way of getting over Christmas that!! :lol

Looking forward to both though :)

Back