Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Classic Spider man statue is up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

Just put my order in for Darth maul Mythos lee :yess:, been debating on him most of the night lol finally decided i couldn't pass him up. Put him on Laway bud. Seeing as i don't have any other Pre orders coming in this month think March pay will go on paying the rest of this guy off and i should been able to pay a chunk of Wolf pred off aswell (not all) been a good month at work big bonus :blissy

Im off work again on the 2nd of april after easter monday :yess: so i'll pay it off around then so i can get it sent to my house that week pal.

Still debating on Endoskeleton. Going to put a few things up for sale tommorow i think see if i can Generate enough dosh to cushion the price of him.
:clap:clap Thanks for yoru order my friend. You decision is right, this darth maul statue seems really good work from sideshow. I nearly forget easter is coming:lol.

:clap:clap Thanks for yoru order my friend. You decision is right, this darth maul statue seems really good work from sideshow. I nearly forget easter is coming:lol.

Yeah it looks awesome, really liking this Mythos line from them. Maul is one of my Favourite sith too, shame they just killed him off :monkey2. I will probs end up Putting my Pre order in for their Vader Mythos too come payday.

I can't seem to connect to he site Lee on my iPad, I've cleared the cache but its just blank, any ideas.

Sorry guy, I was busy with fixing some problems with new server and website. It's back up now and if you notice any problems please let me know.

Thanks

Lee

Good to see the site back up and running again lee :hi5:.

That instock email for Darth maul is such a Tease lee lol only 3 week then i can pay it off :impatient::impatient:

Last edited:

Hi lee do you think you'll be getting black widow or hawkeye first? :) just wondering which one to pay off first

Hi lee do you think you'll be getting black widow or hawkeye first? :) just wondering which one to pay off first

Hi Ant, black widow PF will be in stock in the week of 18th March:yess:, the hawkeye PF is coming in the week of 15th April :impatient:.

No worries, I will keep it for you for 3 weeks to make sure nobody will touch it:lol

What i'll do lee is, i get paid on the 25th and im off work on the 2nd of april. So i'll make my payment on the 2nd so im home on the 3rd to take delivery. That sound with you bud?

How is mauls left hand lee? i heard it has a tendancy to slip out cause its a peg instead of a magnet?

Hi Ant, black widow PF will be in stock in the week of 18th March:yess:, the hawkeye PF is coming in the week of 15th April :impatient:.

That sounds great will pay off black widow first then :)

What i'll do lee is, i get paid on the 25th and im off work on the 2nd of april. So i'll make my payment on the 2nd so im home on the 3rd to take delivery. That sound with you bud?

How is mauls left hand lee? i heard it has a tendancy to slip out cause its a peg instead of a magnet?

No probs for arranging delivery on the 3rd April. Funny I don't find the same problem with mauls' left hand. Maybe that guy is a lucky one:monkey1

That sounds great will pay off black widow first then :)

Great! I will send you a notice email later.

Hi lee

Just wondering if you had a date for the hulk maquette yet?

Thanks
Ant

Hi lee

Just wondering if you had a date for the hulk maquette yet?

Thanks
Ant

Hi Ant, not yet. I received up coming stock list by mid of April from supplier and hulk maquette is not on it, so should be late April or May I think.

Let's enjoy others in hand pics in the following weeks:lol

When do you reckon you'll get your DX11 joker's lee? also is sideshow wolf pred statue on that upcoming stock list by any chance. Not sure what to pay off next after my maul statue.

Hi Ant, not yet. I received up coming stock list by mid of April from supplier and hulk maquette is not on it, so should be late April or May I think.

Let's enjoy others in hand pics in the following weeks:lol

Yeah I've got the mindset that its coming in June so any earlier is a bonus.

It does look fantastic in the pics will just have to find space lol

I just asked my supplier and they told me hulk maquette should arrive at the end of April but plus custom checking time, it makes early May. Not toooooo long time to wait for our army of hulk.

That's not too long to wait at all this will be a good few months :)

:lectureMaybe it'a a good idea I open all the hulk maquettes and have them displayed together and show you guys:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

When do you reckon you'll get your DX11 joker's lee? also is sideshow wolf pred statue on that upcoming stock list by any chance. Not sure what to pay off next after my maul statue.

Wolf pred is on the list expected to arrive in the mid April. No sign of DX11 joker 2.0 yet but will look out for you.

Wolf pred is on the list expected to arrive in the mid April. No sign of DX11 joker 2.0 yet but will look out for you.

sweet, looks like its wolfy getting paid off next then :hi5:, cheers bud, looking forward to the joker to go with my bats.

Back