Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Classic Spider man statue is up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

I keep forgetting your site is still down lee lol i keep clicking it for a browse :slap. are DX12 still on track for this week mate? also do you know when your stock of sideshows wolf pred poly statue is due in mate?

Yeah DX12 will be in stock tomorrow, hopefully my server will be ready tomorrow as I need to check all pre-orders. Wolf predator should come in sometime April as sideshow has it in stock now.

Yeah DX12 will be in stock tomorrow, hopefully my server will be ready tomorrow as I need to check all pre-orders. Wolf predator should come in sometime April as sideshow has it in stock now.

:panic::panic: can't wait to get him. I'll probs end up paying wolf pred off in march, need to get my self some new tyres for my car :monkey2 so feb pay will have to go on that.

Bats arrived safe and sound today lee Nice one buddy :hi5:
Quick snap:
TDKR2.jpg

When will the website be back online??

When will the website be back online??

I am not sure at the moment, it's been 3 days by now since I changed my new IP address but still no update from WHOIS. My domain register told me it would take up to 72 hrs for .co.uk domain to be updated with new DNS. So I am afraid we need to wait a little bit longer:panic::panic:

I think it might be down again it's going to godaddy

That's strange I'm on my iphone may be the issue

Lee how many slots you got left for HT's 1/4 endo mate? Im having a bit of a debate whether or not to PO him.

Lee how many slots you got left for HT's 1/4 endo mate? Im having a bit of a debate whether or not to PO him.

I still got 3 pcs available at the moment, not sure how long it will last. For the price of this figure, I don't think it will sell very good, but HT will make less number of it, so maybe it will be a very hard to find piece after it's released.

I still got 3 pcs available at the moment, not sure how long it will last. For the price of this figure, I don't think it will sell very good, but HT will make less number of it, so maybe it will be a very hard to find piece after it's released.

Yeah it looks like a great piece but considering its price i may have to sell a figure or two before i can commit to buying it i can bring myself to sell some haha

Just put my order in for Darth maul Mythos lee :yess:, been debating on him most of the night lol finally decided i couldn't pass him up. Put him on Laway bud. Seeing as i don't have any other Pre orders coming in this month think March pay will go on paying the rest of this guy off and i should been able to pay a chunk of Wolf pred off aswell (not all) been a good month at work big bonus :blissy

Im off work again on the 2nd of april after easter monday :yess: so i'll pay it off around then so i can get it sent to my house that week pal.

Still debating on Endoskeleton. Going to put a few things up for sale tommorow i think see if i can Generate enough dosh to cushion the price of him.

Back