Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Classic Spider man statue is up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

Looks like I paid black widow off at the right time :)

Re: SS Classic Spider man statue is up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

That's perfect I'm off work Wednesday :)

Re: SS SW PF 1/4 Chewbacca is up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi there

Can any of you guys tell me who Collectibles Direct use for delivery?

I plan on making a couple of orders but always have problems with DPD so i'm hoping you don't use them.

Any info appreciated,

Cheers

Alex

They use APC Overnight :)

Hi there

Can any of you guys tell me who Collectibles Direct use for delivery?

I plan on making a couple of orders but always have problems with DPD so i'm hoping you don't use them.

Any info appreciated,

Cheers

Alex

They use APC Overnight :)
That's correct:exactly:

DDOS again lee? the most pointless attack EVER lol why do they even do it.

Any idea when your Tru types are due in lee? Also when are those display cases due in?

DDOS again lee? the most pointless attack EVER lol why do they even do it.

Any idea when your Tru types are due in lee? Also when are those display cases due in?

Aye, haven't got any clue to prevent it by now. Need to do a fresh install and change to a new IP to see if there is any help.

The truetype should arrrive in early April, haven't got exact arrivel date for display cases, hopefully sometime in April.

Aye, haven't got any clue to prevent it by now. Need to do a fresh install and change to a new IP to see if there is any help.

The truetype should arrrive in early April, haven't got exact arrivel date for display cases, hopefully sometime in April.

No worries mate, time is going so slow for payday lol looking forward to paying off Maul :impatient:. Might pick something else up during my week off too, nice little bonus from work this month :yess: so we'll see, still need to PO vader mythos, chewie and scar 1/6 pred.

Hopefully it all gets resolved for you bud even if it means some downtime :gah: people these days are irritating lol.

Hi lee

Just wondering if there's any news on black widow saw snow on the tv and guessed that may be the reason.
Also when are you expecting the hot toys wolverine ?

Thanks
Ant

Hi lee

Just wondering if there's any news on black widow saw snow on the tv and guessed that may be the reason.
Also when are you expecting the hot toys wolverine ?

Thanks
Ant

Hi Ant, just got the stock later this afternoon. Will send your black widow tomorrow for Monday delivery. Sorry for the delay.

I haven't got any updated information from supplier for the wolverine. Has it been released?

Cheers

Lee

Hi lee

That sounds good thanks

Don't think it has yet just wondering how long I have before pushing the button. The legendary figure is haunting me too lol

Hi lee

That sounds good thanks

Don't think it has yet just wondering how long I have before pushing the button. The legendary figure is haunting me too lol

Don't worry, we have plenty stock left for pre-order.

Which LSF you perfer, the wolf predator or wolverine?

Back