Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Joker & HT Tony Stark 1/6 figures are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

Good man, thanks for your payment on payday :)

My supplier shows the ETA is in April if no delays.

Re: SS Joker & HT Tony Stark 1/6 figures are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

Lee can I ask what your stock levels are looking like for the Camo Tumbler? Are you in danger of selling out your allocation anytime soon?

Lee can I ask what your stock levels are looking like for the Camo Tumbler? Are you in danger of selling out your allocation anytime soon?

I have plenty stock of it at the moment, it's not as popular as the batman tumbler. So you have enough time to think about if order it or not before it's sold out:wink1:

Lee your DX12's still coming around the 18th of feb?. i've got that week booked off now with it being my birthday, i go back work on the 25th of feb, so if hes coming within that week can we change the adress to my home address buddy? the address house number is 80.

nice one bud, you have a good trip? notcied your site said you was away over weekend?

I have plenty stock of it at the moment, it's not as popular as the batman tumbler. So you have enough time to think about if order it or not before it's sold out:wink1:

Thanks mate, I doubt I'll be able to resist tbh (not like they're ever going to redo the camo version either is it)

Lee your DX12's still coming around the 18th of feb?. i've got that week booked off now with it being my birthday, i go back work on the 25th of feb, so if hes coming within that week can we change the adress to my home address buddy? the address house number is 80.

nice one bud, you have a good trip? notcied your site said you was away over weekend?

Yeah I think so, should be arrive in the week of 18th Feb. Once you receive the notice email of stock coming, you can message me if you want to change your delivery address or not.

Trip was so tried, but had seen many suppliers. Will start to get some interesting product lines in the coming days on my website.

Thanks mate, I doubt I'll be able to resist tbh (not like they're ever going to redo the camo version either is it)

Let's see the in hand review first, maybe this tumbler is better than bruce's:lol

Look forward to seeing the new lines the pics you put on face book were great made me really want the wolverine :)

Oh as well lee did you see the wolverine legendary figure in person ? What's it like?

I didn't see it in person, the pics are from our supplier. They said the hulk and wolverine were so amazing. So let's get ready to see the full reviews soon.

That sounds good I'm hoping to pick up wolverine at some point :)

Yeah I think so, should be arrive in the week of 18th Feb. Once you receive the notice email of stock coming, you can message me if you want to change your delivery address or not.

Trip was so tried, but had seen many suppliers. Will start to get some interesting product lines in the coming days on my website.

ok sound will do buddy :hi5: look forward to seeing these new lines on your site.

Re: SS Classic Spider man statue is up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

Lee are you still not selling your Sandtroopers seperatly I still need one for my Dewback there just isn't any on the market.

Just sent you an email lee about address change for DX12 next week. Let me know if you get it, been having trouble with email lately, if not i will Pm it you on here.

Lee are you still not selling your Sandtroopers seperatly I still need one for my Dewback there just isn't any on the market.
Sorry mate, don't sell it seperatly.

Just sent you an email lee about address change for DX12 next week. Let me know if you get it, been having trouble with email lately, if not i will Pm it you on here.

it's done :clap:clap

Hi guys, the website is down at the moment as we are upgrading our server with new IP address, so it will take 24 hours at least for our site comes to back. Sorry for keeping you wait.

Hi lee
When do you think black widow will be in? hoping to pay it off in a few weeks

Awesome gives me plenty of time to pay it off :)

Back