Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

Just pre ordered the 1/4 endo with you lee buddy haha :panic::panic: the recent pics and reviews have swayed me, now to figure out paying it off haha :thud:

[EDIT] also just paid wolf off lee:yess:

Last edited:
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

He arrived safe and sound lee, thanks for quality service AGAIN!!! mate :hi5:

He is an awesome piece

20130426_152106.jpg

20130426_152133.jpg

When did you say your 1/4 endo's are due in pal? seeing as i caved an ordered lol . Just wondering roughly when it is i have to have him paid off by. I might push paying off a 1/6 figure back a month so i can pay the 1/4 endo off a little sooner.

Last edited:

Wow, nice photos and great edit. This wolf predator statue is the best one of sideshow 1/5 scale predator statue. Do you like the mask heah as I perfer it more :).

I think 1/4 endo should arrive in July as HT just released it. You can pay off it before Xmas.

Wow, nice photos and great edit. This wolf predator statue is the best one of sideshow 1/5 scale predator statue. Do you like the mask heah as I perfer it more :).

I think 1/4 endo should arrive in July as HT just released it. You can pay off it before Xmas.

I do like the masked head, i love wolf's mask design. Though im a sucker when it comes to unmasked preds, i love their design and the ferocity in their sculpts so i like to display them unmasked.

Thanks for the heads up on the 1/4 endo. Hope to have it paid off way before then :hi5:. Im rotating the collection a bit so selling a few things on to make way for new things.

Any chance you will be getting in any of the Battle Damaged Iron Man promo pieces? :pray:

Any chance you will be getting in any of the Battle Damaged Iron Man promo pieces? :pray:

Im not sure at the moment, sideshow has this figure only available for US market on its own site, HT only has 800 pieces for Asia or say HongKong, so EU collectors should have a big chance get theirs though the quantity is very low.

How high a percentage would you give that you'll be able to source any Lee? You optimistic?

Im not sure at the moment, sideshow has this figure only available for US market on its own site, HT only has 800 pieces for Asia or say HongKong, so EU collectors should have a big chance get theirs though the quantity is very low.

Thanks for the update, will keep everything crossed :D

I can say very very low, close to zero at the moment. Hope sideshow will give us a big surprise.:pray::pray::pray:

Well that sucks to say the least. Do you get your stock from Sideshow then?

Well that sucks to say the least. Do you get your stock from Sideshow then?

No, I get stock from supplier who gets stock from sideshow. So if sideshow doesn't have any pieces for EU market, then no any retailers in the EU will get this figure unless getting from Asia or US with crazy price.

wow it really is a big ****** you to European collectors ain't it this BD mark 7 :( you have to be stupid to pay the ebay prices :thud:.

On a Lighter note going to pay £50 off the 1/4 endo later tonight lee, then end of this weekend hopefully another £50 which won't leave leave much left :yess: looks like i'll have it paid off before it lands with you bud. :panic::panic:

Woohoo hawkeye paid off :)
And another payment for wolverine on route this week

Just paid a massive chunk off the 1/4 endo lee :yess: £30 left on him now so should have him paid off come friday :panic:

Woohoo hawkeye paid off :)
And another payment for wolverine on route this week

Just paid a massive chunk off the 1/4 endo lee :yess: £30 left on him now so should have him paid off come friday :panic:

:hi5:Thanks guys for your payments.

Hi
Just saw about hulk very happy as its just after my birthday :)

Think you could get any more stock of the HT Mark VII lee?

I am not sure at the moment, will know till the time I get the stock. The arrival time is same to hulk maquette.

Hi
Just saw about hulk very happy as its just after my birthday :)
:clap would be better is you get it on birthday:lol

I am not sure at the moment, will know till the time I get the stock. The arrival time is same to hulk maquette.
l

No worries mate, if you can't i'll have to go the ebay route i guess, i was looking at it the other week to PO aswell :slap now i wish i did lol

Back