Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

I will have the DX11 paid up next week buddy in time for his arrival in june :hi5:. Then if there is any luck with getting a Mark VII i can get most if not all of that paid too.

When do you think you'll see Loki lee? around july?

Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

I will have the DX11 paid up next week buddy in time for his arrival in june :hi5:. Then if there is any luck with getting a Mark VII i can get most if not all of that paid too.

When do you think you'll see Loki lee? around july?

I am not sure if I can see loki in July until supplier updates the arrvial date. For the mark VII, PM has sent.

I am not sure if I can see loki in July until supplier updates the arrvial date. For the mark VII, PM has sent.

Not in too much of a rush for Loki anyway so i don't mind the wait, DX11 is currently my most anticipated at the mo really can't wait for him :panic:

Re: SS Harley Quinn PF and HT War Machine are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect U

Hey Lee

You sell Bowen pieces don't you? Will you be selling the new Thor statue? It's just gone up for PO on bowen's website :)

Re: SS Harley Quinn PF and HT War Machine are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect U

Hey Lee

You sell Bowen pieces don't you? Will you be selling the new Thor statue? It's just gone up for PO on bowen's website :)

Yeah we do sell Bowen products, just need to wait sideshow's pre-order information. But the price is not good enough and I think you will get it cheaper from sideshow directly.

Hi Lee,i put down my first payment on the Big Chap Maquette yesterday :yess:

Hopefully have it paid for by the end of the month :) :hi5:

I see it was your last one as it now says sold out on your site,i was wondering would you mind checking it over for me at some point?,if you havent already of course,thanks mate

Hi Lee,i put down my first payment on the Big Chap Maquette yesterday :yess:

Hopefully have it paid for by the end of the month :) :hi5:

I see it was your last one as it now says sold out on your site,i was wondering would you mind checking it over for me at some point?,if you havent already of course,thanks mate

Hi MM, thanks for your order. This is the last piece we have. It's been checked and no problems was found.:wink1:

Hey Lee

Got a link Tommy??

Not seen it myself & would like a good reasonable priced Thor statue.

Although that will mean I'll have to find a Beta Ray Bill to go with him & those are like rocking horse poo these days

Neil

How many more slots have you got for the 1/4 Endo Lee? I'm absolutely brasic atm so cant even afford the deposit but really tempted by it to go with the EB BD T800... you anticipating selling out your allocation soon?

How many more slots have you got for the 1/4 Endo Lee? I'm absolutely brasic atm so cant even afford the deposit but really tempted by it to go with the EB BD T800... you anticipating selling out your allocation soon?

I have only a few left and could be sold out very soon, so hurry up:)

Lee think you'll carry any of Asmus 1/6 LOTR line? their just revealed Witch king was shown today and it looks badass.

Hi Lee do you think you will ever stock ARH studios achilles 1/4 :)

Lee think you'll carry any of Asmus 1/6 LOTR line? their just revealed Witch king was shown today and it looks badass.
I am not sure at the moment, hope my supplier will carrry their products.
Hi Lee do you think you will ever stock ARH studios achilles 1/4 :)
Sorry we will not stock this statue from ARH.

Back