Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

It's only 2 days after so all is good :)

Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

Any word on dx11 jokers arrival yet lee? Might pay him off come payday if hes around the corner.

Hi lee

Hawkeye has showed up and is fantastic

Great packaging as usual

Thank you so much

null_zps2e5d696e.jpg

Sweet :yess: seems like june will be a good month hopefully your able to get more stock of the mark VIII gutted i missed my shot.
No problem mate, will message you later once I get confirmation from supplier.
Hi lee

Hawkeye has showed up and is fantastic

Great packaging as usual

Thank you so much

null_zps2e5d696e.jpg
:clap:clap:clap hulk is on its way now. Looking forward to the pic of your whole avenger team:panic:

That would take a lot of unpacking lol think I'm going for a heroic age avengers team though :)

1/4 ENDO fully paid off lee :yess::yess: now the hard part of waiting begins lol

Hi lee

Just so I can plan finances when do you think the wolverine sideshow classics is coming in?
Thanks

Any word on truetype bodies?
I think we will get the Advanced Muscular Body one later this month, and for slim and regular body they will come later June.
Hi lee

Just so I can plan finances when do you think the wolverine sideshow classics is coming in?
Thanks

I am not sure at the moment, as sideshow has started shipping it in the US, maybe we can get the stock sometime in July if my supplier receive stock at the same time, or maybe sideshow just make some pieces to fulfill their own orders then we will get ours couple months later.

I think we will get the Advanced Muscular Body one later this month, and for slim and regular body they will come later June.

I am not sure at the moment, as sideshow has started shipping it in the US, maybe we can get the stock sometime in July if my supplier receive stock at the same time, or maybe sideshow just make some pieces to fulfill their own orders then we will get ours couple months later.

That's great I'm not in a rush at the moment :)

Hi Lee, are you still expecting HT Black Widow figure in this month? Also, any word on when you'll be getting HT Thor in stock too?

Lee how many slot you got left on the iron man 3 tony stark fig mate? Going to PO just not sure when just wondering if i don't need to rush.

Hi Lee, are you still expecting HT Black Widow figure in this month? Also, any word on when you'll be getting HT Thor in stock too?

The black widow will arrive in the week of 17th June and thor should arrive this week or early next week.

Back