Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Blackhole Stormtrooper PF&HT Robocop are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirec

Lee, will you be selling the Harley Quinn statue from the DC bombshells line? I know you had a bit of a wait from your suppliers before you listed the last lot of DC Direct statues is it just the same situation here?

Also correct me if I'm wrong but did you say June 17th for the Hot Toys Black Widow?

EDIT: oh and also any word on the new Bowen Thor yet? Say you'll be listing him as well soon? :pray:

Last edited:
Re: SS Blackhole Stormtrooper PF&HT Robocop are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirec

Lee, will you be selling the Harley Quinn statue from the DC bombshells line? I know you had a bit of a wait from your suppliers before you listed the last lot of DC Direct statues is it just the same situation here?
Yeah once I receive pre-order information from supplier I will list it on my site.
Also correct me if I'm wrong but did you say June 17th for the Hot Toys Black Widow?
I will get the first batch stock of this figure next week, if you didn't receive email from us then yours is in the second batch which will arrive end of June.
EDIT: oh and also any word on the new Bowen Thor yet? Say you'll be listing him as well soon? :pray:
I haven't heard any news about this statue, as sideshow is Bowen's international distributor, so as soon as sideshow has it listed then we will list it after couple days.

How did i miss this thread?
A guy selling HT and similar that is only an hour's drive away from me...
Looking forward to making an order sometime soon.

I will get the first batch stock of this figure next week, if you didn't receive email from us then yours is in the second batch which will arrive end of June.

No no email here :(

I was pretty late PO'ing her from you though, ah well if you have any non paying buyers I can pay for her now :wink1:

Whats the packaging like from Collectiblesdirect? Do Hot Toys figures get adequate protection?

Whats the packaging like from Collectiblesdirect? Do Hot Toys figures get adequate protection?

Quality packaging bud, Boxed with bubble wrap or air cushions or bubble wrapped and shrink wrapped. Lost count how many things i've bought from lee and not one has come damaged.:hi5:

Thanks. I'm giving some thought to ordering from them.

Thanks. I'm giving some thought to ordering from them.

I'd back up the awesome packaging lee is the only seller I've bought from that bubble wraps the shipper to keep them in great condition as well :)

No no email here :(

I was pretty late PO'ing her from you though, ah well if you have any non paying buyers I can pay for her now :wink1:
Sorry mate no unpaid order in the first batch:(

Quality packaging bud, Boxed with bubble wrap or air cushions or bubble wrapped and shrink wrapped. Lost count how many things i've bought from lee and not one has come damaged.:hi5:
:exactly::goodpost:
I'd back up the awesome packaging lee is the only seller I've bought from that bubble wraps the shipper to keep them in great condition as well :)
:exactly::goodpost:

Lee you go many Robocop slots left (enough left so that i can PO when i get paid on the 25th)? Watched it again last for the first time in years, now i want it lol

Lee you go many Robocop slots left (enough left so that i can PO when i get paid on the 25th)? Watched it again last for the first time in years, now i want it lol

Yep, plenty stock available, please don't worry:hi5:

The last time I watched the three films is years ago, now I am waiting for the new one coming next year:panic:

Yep, plenty stock available, please don't worry:hi5:

The last time I watched the three films is years ago, now I am waiting for the new one coming next year:panic:

Sweet will put in my PO around the 25th :hi5:, about to watch Robocop 2 actually.

Hi lee, I've got my 1/4 endo on ordered with you but your prices on the ed209 and robo are making me choice you again :) will be ordering both soon please don't sell out haha

Sweet will put in my PO around the 25th :hi5:, about to watch Robocop 2 actually.

Hi lee, I've got my 1/4 endo on ordered with you but your prices on the ed209 and robo are making me choice you again :) will be ordering both soon please don't sell out haha

No problems guys, all orders before end of July will be guaranteed.:)

£49.00 for Ed-209 and Robocop on your Layaway Plan Deposit is very nice :) Also the added option to pay instalments when you like and up to and a max of 4 months after you have them in stock is cool.

£49.00 for Ed-209 and Robocop on your Layaway Plan Deposit is very nice :) Also the added option to pay instalments when you like and up to and a max of 4 months after you have them in stock is cool.

Agreed mate :hi5:

Lee quick question bud, are any of my unpaid pre orders due in July?. i think the only one i've got due soon unpaid is Loki? when do you think he'll be in? Will only be pre ordering Robo with my july pay, sorting some Lights for my detolf and getting some new units in so can't pay off a figure so just wondering if anything was due. Thanks mate

Lee quick question bud, are any of my unpaid pre orders due in July?. i think the only one i've got due soon unpaid is Loki? when do you think he'll be in? Will only be pre ordering Robo with my july pay, sorting some Lights for my detolf and getting some new units in so can't pay off a figure so just wondering if anything was due. Thanks mate

I am not sure at the moment, the loki should arrive at the end of July or early August. It's ok if you are not able to pay off it, I will keep it for you without any problems:)

I am not sure at the moment, the loki should arrive at the end of July or early August. It's ok if you are not able to pay off it, I will keep it for you without any problems:)

Cheers pal :hi5: selling a few things on anyway so if they sell then i'll be able to pay some if not all of loki off. Room is getting a bit cluttered :slap so need to invest in new units lol i may even end up picking one or two of those master light house 12'' figure cases up from you.

Back