Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Harley Quinn PF and HT War Machine are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect U

Any word on when your master light acrylic cases are due in lee?. Also bud is joker still due in june? seeing he's starting to trickle in across uk sellers from the 25th of may onwards. looking forward to his arrival

Last edited:
Re: SS Harley Quinn PF and HT War Machine are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect U

Any word on when your master light acrylic cases are due in lee?. Also bud is joker still due in june? seeing he's starting to trickle in across uk sellers from the 25th of may onwards. looking forward to his arrival

It still shows sometime in June from my supplier for display cases. The joker 2.0 will come in late June or earlier.

It still shows sometime in June from my supplier for display cases. The joker 2.0 will come in late June or earlier.

Ok no probs buddy will keep my eye out for the cases. Will have joker paid on friday

Just seen those 1/4 scale display cases Lee, what a life saver those will be especially for the Endo that I've just ordered from you :wink1: :yess:

Last edited:

Just seen those 1/4 scale display cases Lee, what a life saver those will be especially for the Endo that I've just ordered from you :wink1: :yess:

Thanks for your order:clap. I think the 1/4 display case maybe a little small for the 1/4 Endo as it's for regular 1/4 figure about 450mm in height. Anyway I will know until I have both in hand:lol

Thanks for your order:clap. I think the 1/4 display case maybe a little small for the 1/4 Endo as it's for regular 1/4 figure about 450mm in height. Anyway I will know until I have both in hand:lol

:gah: was going to stick one on order for my 1/4 endo. Wonder if Enterbay batman would fit inside. Hmm might be doubtful

Last edited:

I am not sure, but batman is shorter than endo, so I think it's no problems for EB 1/4 batman.

Really? Looking at the EB batman in my detolf including his base to the point of the ears he looks rather tall. I know the HT endo falls short a few cm of the EB terminator line so hmm.i guess we won't know till you get the cases in stock. you keeping a 1/4 endo for yourself lee?

Really? Looking at the EB batman in my detolf including his base to the point of the ears he looks rather tall. I know the HT endo falls short a few cm of the EB terminator line so hmm.i guess we won't know till you get the cases in stock. you keeping a 1/4 endo for yourself lee?

It says the 1/4 case can hold figures about 45cm in height, so how about you EB batman?

I will see the endo in hand then make decision if I keep it or not, hope it will be better than sideshow's PF one.

It says the 1/4 case can hold figures about 45cm in height, so how about you EB batman?

I will see the endo in hand then make decision if I keep it or not, hope it will be better than sideshow's PF one.

Not sure, will pinch tape measure from work Tommorow to check it lol. Hopefully he fits so i can have my shelves back, seeing as you have to remove one to make him fit.

I really love the look of the endo, from the video reviews and pics i've seen. Yet to have an endo in my collection so what better way than a 1/4 version. Thinking of having him in the centre of my tv unit under my wall mounted tv with the DX10 and DX13(once released) at either side of him for a nice little terminator display :yess:.

When do you think SS Vader will be up for PO lee? definitely need that in my collection to go with DX luke.

Last edited:

Hi Lee

Stormtrooper rocks thanks again for the awesome service !! Any chance you will be selling the Blackhole Stormtrooper PF?

I'm sure I was half asleep but I could only see 1/6th acrylic display cases ?

Last edited:

Turns out bats is roughly 52cm from base to tip of ears :( so he won't fit inside either.

Joker 2.0 flex fully paid off now lee :yess: now if only i could fast forward time lol. Any word on when SS Vader will be up for PO lee?

Hi Lee

Stormtrooper rocks thanks again for the awesome service !! Any chance you will be selling the Blackhole Stormtrooper PF?

I'm sure I was half asleep but I could only see 1/6th acrylic display cases ?

Hi, hope this blackhole stormtrooper PF is not sideshow exclusive then we will list it.

At the moment we only have 1/6 and 1/4 figure display cases, maybe a new 1/4 case for statues will be made later.:pray:

Turns out bats is roughly 52cm from base to tip of ears :( so he won't fit inside either.

Yeah seems it doesn't fit the case. I will let you know after get the stock in.
Joker 2.0 flex fully paid off now lee :yess: now if only i could fast forward time lol. Any word on when SS Vader will be up for PO lee?

Thank you for your payment. The darth vader figure will list in minutes.

The black hole is an Ex :( but so was the Mythos line as well so there my be hope :pray:

Re: SS Blackhole Stormtrooper PF&HT Robocop are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirec

Any rough date when your 1/4 endo's will land with you lee? i know sideshow had a partial shipment couple weeks back.

Back