Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Blackhole Stormtrooper PF&HT Robocop are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirec

Good to hear you'll be getting plenty of Robocops Lee,i should have the Big Chap maquette paid off in the next few weeks so i'll order RC after that :)............and maybe ED209 as well (don't tell the Mrs though.."that?,oh i've had that one for ages,part of the rotation system":rotfl )

:duff

Re: SS Blackhole Stormtrooper PF&HT Robocop are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirec

(don't tell the Mrs though.."that?,oh i've had that one for ages,part of the rotation system":rotfl )

I've been testing this one out myself, we're moving in together next week...not sure how I'm going to get on with it. She very rarely saw my collection, thankfully I'll be sticking my collection in its own room so she won't venture near it, I'll just keep getting stuff sent to my parents and then slowly but surely introduce it to the collection:rotfl

Any word on the truetypes yet? Bruce Wayne is waiting:1-1:

Oh and how many Vader spots you got left? I need to get one!!

Last edited:

What is your website. Interested in getting robo.

Scrap my last message, found your site and ordered. :clap:clap

Received Thor today!! thanks Lee :hi5:

...so tempted to pull the trigger on Robocop and ED-209 ...decisions decisions!! :gah:

Do you still have plenty of pre-orders slot for Hot Toys Iron Man XLII?

Good to hear you'll be getting plenty of Robocops Lee,i should have the Big Chap maquette paid off in the next few weeks so i'll order RC after that :)............and maybe ED209 as well (don't tell the Mrs though.."that?,oh i've had that one for ages,part of the rotation system":rotfl )
No problems MM. Maybe you should hide the big chap as well:rotfl

I've been testing this one out myself, we're moving in together next week...not sure how I'm going to get on with it. She very rarely saw my collection, thankfully I'll be sticking my collection in its own room so she won't venture near it, I'll just keep getting stuff sent to my parents and then slowly but surely introduce it to the collection:rotfl

Any word on the truetypes yet? Bruce Wayne is waiting

Oh and how many Vader spots you got left? I need to get one!!

We have got the Muscular Body in stock now and other two bodies will be in stock end of this month. And plenty vader left at the moment:wink1:

Scrap my last message, found your site and ordered. :clap:clap

Thanks for your order, it's confirmed.

Received Thor today!! thanks Lee :hi5:

...so tempted to pull the trigger on Robocop and ED-209 ...decisions decisions!! :gah:

Do you still have plenty of pre-orders slot for Hot Toys Iron Man XLII?

:hi5: hope you like it my friend..

Yes we do have plenty slots left for IM mark XLII.

cool :) ...when I have a bit more dosh lying around I will place an order for Iron Man and Robocop etc :D

I've just placed an order for ED-209 and the standard Robocop, after many goings-over with the numbers it seems CollectiblesDirect will be cheapest for me combined with an order of the Chair version of Robocop from Collectablekitbash. An no risk of customs fees.

Though I'm curious, when I selected payment method with credit card via paypal I assumed I'd be taken to paypal. I wasn't. The site asked for my card details. Whats up with that?

Last edited:

I've just placed an order for ED-209 and the standard Robocop, after many goings-over with the numbers it seems CollectiblesDirect will be cheapest for me combined with an order of the Chair version of Robocop from Collectablekitbash. An no risk of customs fees.

Though I'm curious, when I selected payment method with credit card via paypal I assumed I'd be taken to paypal. I wasn't. The site asked for my card details. Whats up with that?

Yeah that is weird with the CC/paypal option. I just do the paypal 1 instead and then you get the normal paypal login n pay pop up, then do either bank or CC charge.

Yeah that is weird with the CC/paypal option. I just do the paypal 1 instead and then you get the normal paypal login n pay pop up, then do either bank or CC charge.

Damn, I just started a trial-order to check what other options there were and sure enough.... Somehow I missed that. Well I gave my details. I hope I haven't made a mistake by doing so.

Wait a second fellows...ermmm..am I going to be charged in full, immediately for these figures by having ordered the way I did?

If so then I have made a mistake. I didn't clear enough space on my credit card to pay the whole whack. I thought I was just paying a single deposit and would be charged the rest when the figures actually come into stock next year.

If its the case that I'm paying in full then I regret to say I would rather cancel. I just can't afford the full cost right now. I apologise if I misunderstood the payment scenarios.

I'll await a response here before I formally make the request though.

Last edited:

Wait a second fellows...ermmm..am I going to be charged in full, immediately for these figures by having ordered the way I did?

If so then I have made a mistake. I didn't clear enough space on my credit card to pay the whole whack. I thought I was just paying a single deposit and would be charged the rest when the figures actually come into stock next year.

If its the case that I'm paying in full then I regret to say I would rather cancel. I just can't afford the full cost right now. I apologise if I misunderstood the payment scenarios.

I'll await a response here before I formally make the request though.

You have to select the layaway option bud, at the checkout when selecting your payment option there is an option with a tick box for layaway (just below the last payment method), tick that so your chosen payment option and the layaway option are both selected. Sure lee will help you out.

You have to select the layaway option bud, at the checkout when selecting your payment option there is an option with a tick box for layaway (just below the last payment method), tick that so your chosen payment option and the layaway option are both selected. Sure lee will help you out.

And indeed it seems he will. I got an email from him enquiring why I hadn't chosen the £10 discount since it seemed like I was intending to pay in full. I think he must have realised I was confused!

He offered to switch me to layaway and thats what I've now chosen to do.

Click Paypal (2nd down) and the layaway box at the bottom in future and your sorted :)
1.JPG

2.JPG

Thanks Crimson. I got your PM aswell.

I was overexcited about ordering and didn't read things properly. I was also ordering one figure from Collectablekitbash and I think I assumed both sites operated the same.

I think its going to be sorted though. Hopefully, if its already been charged to my creditcard, they will see it has been refunded back (minus the 10% NRD) and they won't charge me an over-limit fee. Hopefully I haven't caused Lee any major hassle either.

Last edited:

Well the layaway page it is a bit of a mouthful at a quick glance but not at all complicated really.

I suspect Lee has had a few cases of people messing it up so i wouldn't worry.

And indeed it seems he will. I got an email from him enquiring why I hadn't chosen the £10 discount since it seemed like I was intending to pay in full. I think he must have realised I was confused!

He offered to switch me to layaway and thats what I've now chosen to do.

OK mate, your order is corrected. :clap

Back