Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS and HT man of steel figures are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

No problem mate, will send it out on Wednesday for Thursday delivery if it's ok for you:wink1:

:goodpost::yess::hi5:

Just about to send last payment mate, although any chance you can send Thursday for Friday delivery?,i'm off work that day so I can guarantee I'll be in

Re: SS and HT man of steel figures are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

:goodpost::yess::hi5:

Just about to send last payment mate, although any chance you can send Thursday for Friday delivery?,i'm off work that day so I can guarantee I'll be in

Of course no problem to send it out on Thursday for Friday delivery.

Hi lee
After our poorly cat allowed me to open the hulk I have well impressed great statue thank you so much

null_zps132e3c1c.jpg

null_zps308f6182.jpg

What's the ETA on Hot Toys Iron Man VII and Snake Eyes? I would like to clear outstanding balance before delivery. Thanks

Last edited:

wolf came in great condition :clap perfect and thanks for extra packaging :clap well done Lee great job.
i'm :love wolf..... amazing

Sweet :yess: one of my most anticipated this year. What about Loki aswell bud?

Loki will come at the same time as the 1/4 Endo

What's the ETA on Hot Toys Iron Man VII and Snake Eyes? I would like to clear outstanding balance before delivery. Thanks

We don't have an exact arrival time at the moment, please check back later in July.

Back