Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Gladiator hulk PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

How come the new Conan PF is $40 less than the Fury of the Beast Diorama but only £10 cheaper on CD?

I thought this would have been £350 max.
Maybe the reason is exchange rate of UK pound to US dollar is dropping.
Indeed I can't wait :)

Me too:impatient:

..... oh man indeed :(
is there no way Lee :panic:

A friend of mine placed an order for a HT Loki a while back. Any idea when you're expecting a shipment? Thanks. :)

Re: SS and HT man of steel figures are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

What's the ETA on Hot Toys Iron Man VII and Snake Eyes? I would like to clear outstanding balance before delivery. Thanks

Any dates on these yet pal?

Hey Lee, when is the latest date that i have to pre order the Planet Hulk PF? Cheers

Hey Lee, when is the latest date that i have to pre order the Planet Hulk PF? Cheers

There is no latest date, we only close the pre-order when all available slots gone. I have plenty slots left, maybe it will not be sold out even after the release time, so take your time:)

There is no latest date, we only close the pre-order when all available slots gone. I have plenty slots left, maybe it will not be sold out even after the release time, so take your time:)

:rock great news! Gives me sometime to save some spondoolies!!! :rotfl

Predator LSB regular sells £279.99 with free delivery on my site and with the discount code, it works out £265.99 with free delivery. If you have collectiblesdirect membership, further 5% discount and the final price is £252.69 with free delivery. Don't know if you can find it cheaper in the UK:clap

Just found the old VAT for UK customers thread and saw this... that was cheap indeed. Don't you get the odd exclusive in as well? And do you have any plans to get the newly announced P2 maquette? Trying to keep some options open while I talk myself into buying it. ;)

Just found the old VAT for UK customers thread and saw this... that was cheap indeed. Don't you get the odd exclusive in as well? And do you have any plans to get the newly announced P2 maquette? Trying to keep some options open while I talk myself into buying it. ;)

:lolGlad to see you. Sorry we can not get the EX edition as that's only available from sideshow. For the P2 city hunter maquette, yes we will get it (only regular edition if there is EX edition at sideshow) without any problems.:exactly:

Only the problem is the 1/4 display case will not arrive at the same time:panic:

ah its alright got a display cabinet he can squeeze in for the time being, been a slow month at work no big bonus although car insurance is coming down in price :panic: more money for collectibles lol. Depending when Mark VII comes in i may pay off the case in aug.

[edit]

just a quick one lee, 1/4 endo and loki arriving at the same time, will you send them out together? or separate boxes. they'll both be going the same address anyway so i'll let you know which it is once i get the instock email from you so we can sort it on my orders ok with you matey?

Last edited:
Back