Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS and HT man of steel figures are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

My pleasure mate, just paid the balance owed for Black Widow as well (PM'd you about that also)

Re: SS and HT man of steel figures are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

1/4 Endo fits in the 1/4 legend studios case lee :yess: just placed an order for one pal

this is from a user in the Endo's thread
Finally picked up the Legend Studio Master Light House for 1/4 and fits quite well

cbyo.jpg

Why is it so hard to get a purchase related answer from www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk? Or make a preorder for that matter?
I send you at least 3 emails since friday, and also a PM here.

The question I am trying to get an answer to is about preorders which I can't seem to make on your site because of the unknown delivery quotes error message.

It is very suprising that I can't get a straight answer - why do you offer preorder and layaway options when it is impossible to make them on your site? Preorders are pretty common in this bussiness and it is my opinion that unknown parcel sizes shouldn't be a barrier to making one.

And any kind of communication is also impossible since you don't answer either emails or PMs. I have been trying to reach you for about five days now!

If you don't want my money, that's ok, I'll find somebody else who does, but it is common courtesy to at least say so when an inquiry has been made.

I just don't see the difficulty of doing so.

This post is indended as a way of getting in touch with you in case my emails and PM haven't reached you.

Re: SS Gladiator hulk PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Ordered gladiator hulk thanks lee for the awesome price

Just wondering do you know when wolverine lsf is coming in? So I know how long I have ?

Wow great price for Hulk :clap

So from Sideshow ex shipping and customs he comes to over £390 so he'll easily cost more than £460 when you add those in as well :slap

You can count on my order for Hulk as well Lee :hi5:

Ordered gladiator hulk thanks lee for the awesome price

Just wondering do you know when wolverine lsf is coming in? So I know how long I have ?
Thanks for your order Ant. I have no confirmed arrival date for the wolverine LSF yet, maybe in late Aug or Sep.
Wow great price for Hulk :clap

So from Sideshow ex shipping and customs he comes to over £390 so he'll easily cost more than £460 when you add those in as well :slap

You can count on my order for Hulk as well Lee :hi5:

Yeah, it costs £510 at least to buy it from SS directly. OK, I have put one slot aside for you:wink1:

Thanks for your order Ant. I have no confirmed arrival date for the wolverine LSF yet, maybe in late Aug or Sep.
:

That sounds great with wolverine gives me plenty of time to pay him off

The hcg one looks like it'll be a while as the doom isn't even out yet

Will you be selling the bride killer figure at all?

89 Batmobile has hit HK Lee, how long till we get it? :wink1:

How come the new Conan PF is $40 less than the Fury of the Beast Diorama but only £10 cheaper on CD?

I thought this would have been £350 max.

Back