Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Gladiator hulk PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

:lolGlad to see you. Sorry we can not get the EX edition as that's only available from sideshow. For the P2 city hunter maquette, yes we will get it (only regular edition if there is EX edition at sideshow) without any problems.:exactly:

No Ex on that bad boy and I will be banging your door down :panic:

Hi Lee

It might be worth checking the 89 batmobiles before you send them out when the come in. I've been reading through the 89 Batmobile thread and it seems a lot are arriving with scuffed paint work espicaly around the sliding hood as its coming open in transport. It seems that the large shield is rubbing on them

Hi Lee

It might be worth checking the 89 batmobiles before you send them out when the come in. I've been reading through the 89 Batmobile thread and it seems a lot are arriving with scuffed paint work espicaly around the sliding hood as its coming open in transport. It seems that the large shield is rubbing on them

:gah:that sounds no good. Anyway I will check every piece before sending them out to you guys. :dance

just paid off my flexpay for loki lee :yess: think that was my last order using the old flexpay/e currency system too. Loki and 1/4 endo are both set to the same address which is my mates so we're all good. They going in separate boxes? or packed together?

just paid off my flexpay for loki lee :yess: think that was my last order using the old flexpay/e currency system too. Loki and 1/4 endo are both set to the same address which is my mates so we're all good. They going in separate boxes? or packed together?

Thanks for your fast payment my friend. Both two figures will be packed in one box, so I can save a lot money:lol:lol:lol. Hope they will come on coming Monday or Tuesday.

Re: SS Gladiator hulk & Mary Jane are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi Lee me again :lol will you be stocking gentle giants honey trap whisper.
Thanks again David

Yes we will get it, listing will be done soon.
thanks Lee as always depends on the price :lol seen it for about £450 in belgium.
obviously i would rather get with you.... love your flex payments and i wouldn't have been able to buy some of the things i brought without this :hi5:

thanks Lee as always depends on the price :lol seen it for about £450 in belgium.
obviously i would rather get with you.... love your flex payments and i wouldn't have been able to buy some of the things i brought without this :hi5:

OK, it is on pre-order now, £435 delivered within UK mainland.

Did I understand your flexpay option correctly, I can pay the rest anytime I want up to 4 months after the item comes in stock?

There is otherwise no set schedule that I have to keep to with payments?

I have Robocop and ED-209 ordered with you.

Did I understand your flexpay option correctly, I can pay the rest anytime I want up to 4 months after the item comes in stock?

There is otherwise no set schedule that I have to keep to with payments?

I have Robocop and ED-209 ordered with you.

Yes you can pay off any orders on layaway within 4 months after items are in stock. We will send you update email telling the items you ordered are in stock. During this time, you can pay as you like, there is no limitation of how much you need pay and how many times you can pay. Once the order is paid off, we will send it out asap if it's in stock.

Yes you can pay off any orders on layaway within 4 months after items are in stock. We will send you update email telling the items you ordered are in stock. During this time, you can pay as you like, there is no limitation of how much you need pay and how many times you can pay. Once the order is paid off, we will send it out asap if it's in stock.

That's fantastic. Flexable indeed. Thank you. Just wanted to double-check because so far I haven't paid anything beyond the deposit.

After reading the 89 batmobile thread I'm ****ing my pants about this arriving damaged, seems the plastic shield is damaging the sliding canopy by scuffing it and the area around the small round windows both sides were the canopy meets the car. Seems stupid they didn't put any protective clear plastic like on the tumbler to stop it from opening and at the same time stop any rubbing.
The shield either needs more protection foam on the inside or removing and bining and bubble wrapping the car.

I've waited scince I was a kid for this could be soul distroying if it arrives scuffed.

Loki and 1/4 endo arrived today lee cheers buddy, not had time to open the endo yet but i've cracked open loki

DSCN0136.JPG

thanks again matey

Back