Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gwen Stacy Comiquette is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Lee, the Michonne 1/4 scale statue from gentle giant is up for PO, will you be listing him also? :pray:

How do I change my delivery address on an order? I will be at a different address and dont want DP turning up at my old address :panic: changed the address on the account, but DP delivery address is still showing as my soon to be old address.

How do I change my delivery address on an order? I will be at a different address and dont want DP turning up at my old address :panic: changed the address on the account, but DP delivery address is still showing as my soon to be old address.

I asked that the other day and Lee said this:

microdragon said:
Hi you can add the new address to your account and let me know which order you want to change and I will amend your order.

I asked that the other day and Lee said this:

OH, Im late :monkey2

Oh Lee you've only gone and done it again, the Iron Studios mrk 42 - you're killing me :gah:

How about the XM Studios Captain America? ;)

Should be similar price rang as the Iron Studio one, I am still waiting for final wholesale price, should get it late this week.

Any up dates on the 89 Batmobile Lee

The first batch is coming end of this week according to supplier, so we should get it mid of next week.

Hey Lee

Can you give me a ETA on the Hot Toys Hall of Armor and Iron Man 3 Tony Stark?

Haha, we are also getting the XM Studio mark 42 as well. Which one you prefer?:monkey3

LEE!!!!:horror:horror are you serious!?! You dont know how happy i am! You've made my day! :thud: :monkey2 Consider both MK42's ordered!! :clap

Only reason i passed on these was because of the high risk of trying to get these pieces to be delivered safe and sound from Brazil/Asia...:panic:

I can see the Legacy IM on your website Lee, when do you think youll have the XM Studios one up for pre order? Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back