Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gwen Stacy Comiquette is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey Lee

Can you give me a ETA on the Hot Toys Hall of Armor and Iron Man 3 Tony Stark?

Hi hoho, we don't have a confirmed arrival date for both the hall of armor and tony stark, hopefully they will arrive in Nov.

LEE!!!!:horror:horror are you serious!?! You dont know how happy i am! You've made my day! :thud: :monkey2 Consider both MK42's ordered!! :clap

Only reason i passed on these was because of the high risk of trying to get these pieces to be delivered safe and sound from Brazil/Asia...:panic:

I can see the Legacy IM on your website Lee, when do you think youll have the XM Studios one up for pre order? Thanks again!
The xm one will list on our website very soon, I am still waiting for final price from supplier.

Thanks for the update Lee :) ...gives me more time to save up and pay those item off lol

Hi Lee will you be stocking gentle giants new 1/4 black widow :pray:

Re: Dr Doom LSF and Prometheus Engineer are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Any confirmed arrival date on Sideshow's joker figure yet lee? or rough date for Darth vader mythos? Ta pal

Re: Dr Doom LSF and Prometheus Engineer are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Any idea when Batman v the Killer Croc statue is coming into stock Lee?

My supplier says it will arrive in Oct, but I believe it's not possible. We should have it in late Dec or Jan next year.

Well if it does arrive in Dec or Jan then at least if gives me some breathing space because it's one of those items I know I'll want straight away if it does turn up this month :gah: :lol

Well if it does arrive in Dec or Jan then at least if gives me some breathing space because it's one of those items I know I'll want straight away if it does turn up this month :gah: :lol

:pray: God bless you it will show up this month :wink1:

Are you still all set for the 89 Batmobile to be dispatched this week lee ?

Back