Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gwen Stacy Comiquette is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

When I pay the remaining £70 lol. Was gonna put the 1/4 batman in but might just squeeze him in the detolf instead

Thats the thing with these 1/4 cases, they are so flaming narrow. Would have loved to put my Enterbay 1/4 T-800's inside them but due to how i have them posed they just wouldnt fit! :slap

Lee, that was mega fast! Just recieved the display case today after only ordering it yesterday!! :horror Super service! :clap

Mark vii arrived today lee. Only had quic peek not had chance fully unbox him. Cheers again pal.

Lee, that was mega fast! Just recieved the display case today after only ordering it yesterday!! :horror Super service! :clap

Lee, your service is second to none pal! Super fast next day delivery and packaging harder to get into than fort knox! Thank you! Thank you! :clap:clap

And boy what a case it is!!! I've only gone an put my T-800 Endo bust inside it!!! Loooooving iiiiiitttt!!!! :rock

u7esu2ah.jpg

Lee, your service is second to none pal! Super fast next day delivery and packaging harder to get into than fort knox! Thank you! Thank you! :clap:clap

And boy what a case it is!!! I've only gone an put my T-800 Endo bust inside it!!! Loooooving iiiiiitttt!!!! :rock

u7esu2ah.jpg

Wow, the bust fits it. I will keep hundred cases for myself for sideshow PFs:thud:

It's a shame they don't offer more sizes... maybe in the future.

Out of interest, do you know when you will be receiving the Boba Fett mythos statues, I forgot to ask when I ordered it last month.

It's a shame they don't offer more sizes... maybe in the future.

Out of interest, do you know when you will be receiving the Boba Fett mythos statues, I forgot to ask when I ordered it last month.

Yeah, hope they can do a large size for my PFs and LSB. The boba fett is coming in the mid of Nov.

Hi Lee any news on Saurons arrival :)

Back