Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gwen Stacy Comiquette is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Well I did say that myself so you'e not telling me anything new :lol

Yep makes zero sense that width wise it's the same as the 1/6 scale version :slap

On a side note am I the only one who really doesn't care when Stealth V3teran is or isn't on holiday from work, when he gets paid and when he's going to pay Lee for x item? Not to sound like an arse but cant that kind of thing be kept for PM's? :dunno

Oh im sorry didn't know i had to run my forum post through you sir..im ever so sorry i won't do it again please don't strike me sir.

I think you'll also find i've simply asked when such an item is landing, which included asking if the item would be coming into stock during my holiday period in case i had to change delivery address. I've also only mentioned when i'll pay something off to let lee know i've not forgotten about it and or to let him know he's got a sale coming. So how about you jog on mate and attack someone else.

You'll also find you mentioned your holidays a bit before me buddy..hypocrite.

Last edited:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmOfcXlbv1U[/ame] :lol

:lol Your fight just made me think of that scene for some reason.

Woohoo koto hulk artfx+ ordered now to see weather to order the new hot toys wolverine

When's Sideshow's 1/6 joker due to land with you lee? if you've got a rough date.

Hi Lee, did you say you'll be receiving stock of the 1/4 Master Light House cases this week? Do you have quite a few ordered if i wanted to order a 2 or 3? Thanks pal

Woohoo koto hulk artfx+ ordered now to see weather to order the new hot toys wolverine
:hi5:

When's Sideshow's 1/6 joker due to land with you lee? if you've got a rough date.
No confirmed arrival date by now, hopefully sometime in Nov.

Hi Lee, did you say you'll be receiving stock of the 1/4 Master Light House cases this week? Do you have quite a few ordered if i wanted to order a 2 or 3? Thanks pal

Yeah we have the black one in stock now and only 3 pieces left. But no hurry as we are getting more without any problems.

Yeah we have the black one in stock now and only 3 pieces left. But no hurry as we are getting more without any problems.

:horror:panic: back in 3 minutes!!!! Anyone who knows me will know i dont like to wait for more stock! :lol

ORDERED :yess: Fingers crossed for delivery this week Lee? :dunno

Also....PM Sent!

I ordered one aswell mate. You will have to post a picture of what it's like with the 1/4 figures. I've not paid the rest of mine off yet :)

I ordered one aswell mate. You will have to post a picture of what it's like with the 1/4 figures. I've not paid the rest of mine off yet :)

I'm actually using mine for my T2 T-800 Endo 1:1 Bust! Will post pics no worries :)

Cool, I payed a lot for my endo bust display case a couple of years ago :( wish I could of got a case like this back then

Cool, I payed a lot for my endo bust display case a couple of years ago :( wish I could of got a case like this back then

I'm hoping it fits! :panic::panic: Still, i'm thinking if getting the HT's 1/4 Endo Figure so i know that one definately fits :yess:

Yeah it's what my case is for so it can go next to my endo bust :)

When I pay the remaining £70 lol. Was gonna put the 1/4 batman in but might just squeeze him in the detolf instead

Back