Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

So after getting screwed by mb I'm looking for a reliable uk seller of hot toys. Guess I'll be placing an order in the next few days:)
You are welcome :wave
Hey Lee

Whats the ETA on Hot toys Hall of Armor, Man of Steel Superman & T2 DX13? cheers :)

Hi Hoho, I haven't received confirmation of arrival date for HOA and MOS. DX13 is coming in late next week, it's confirmed by our supplier now. Cheers :)

Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Cool thanks for the update Lee!! :duff

Hi lee tried emailing think phones playing up did you get it?

Ant

[email protected]

Is this the correct email address for you? I have sent three messages over the last couple of months, none were replied to. Some issues regarding orders etc can't be discussed on a public forum. Many thanks.

[email protected]

Is this the correct email address for you? I have sent three messages over the last couple of months, none were replied to. Some issues regarding orders etc can't be discussed on a public forum. Many thanks.
Send Lee a PM on here Matt.
He is usually quick to respond.

[email protected]

Yeah that's correct. Please try again and if no success just leave PM to me.

Thanks Col, and MD, I will do that in future.

Dang, Mythos Vader goes out of stock.. couldnt quite get the cashola together for that one

Checked the old finances today so tomorrow I will be placing my first order with you for three hot toys :yess:

are the Vader mythos due in soon then?

Back