Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Nick Fury ordered :yess:

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Should have paid my final payment by Saturday. Cant wait!
No problem, will send it to you asap.
Nick Fury ordered :yess:

Come on, I just added it. The price maybe changed later (only lower). If so , I will amend your order.

Come on, I just added it. The price maybe changed later (only lower). If so , I will amend your order.

I was keen to get it ordered :lol

No, just see other dealers and I will try my best to match or lower than theirs.

That's because you rock. :exactly:

I wonder when we will see the Gantry? It got pushed back until April on SSC and i'm not even sure it will make that date.

Never believe HT or SSC release date, they have too many things to make, so usually 2 months delay for everything:dunno

:lol So true. They have Fury down for June. I'll believe that when i see it.

Does this price include shipping charge?

:exactly:

This might not be the place for this rant but I'm gonna say it anyway, everyone bangs on about OSB's prices and yet what you dont see is that you've got £13 shipping on top of that so 9 times out of 10 recently Lee's prices easily match them. Add on top of that Lee actually answers your questions/messages and although I know you've recently changed couriers all my orders so far have been with me the next day usually at the crack of dawn as well!! :lol

They'll be the odd occasion where I shop directly with SSC if they do an EX version of something I want but for everything else my money will go to Lee from now on. Best retailer out there imo :clap

This might not be the place for this rant but I'm gonna say it anyway, everyone bangs on about OSB's prices and yet what you dont see is that you've got £13 shipping on top of that so 9 times out of 10 recently Lee's prices easily match them. Add on top of that Lee actually answers your questions/messages and although I know you've recently changed couriers all my orders so far have been with me the next day usually at the crack of dawn as well!! :lol

I've been saying it for ages about looking at other stores prices and people thinking they are cheaper than Lee, but they forget about the shipping fee.

They'll be the odd occasion where I shop directly with SSC if they do an EX version of something I want but for everything else my money will go to Lee from now on. Best retailer out there imo :clap
:goodpost: Same here Tommy.

Oh sorry didnt realise they charged delivery on top!!
Thats ridiculous!
What courier do you use Lee?

:goodpost:

Oh sorry didnt realise they charged delivery on top!!
Thats ridiculous!
What courier do you use Lee?

We use City-link and Apc-overnight next day service for most items but small items send with Royalmail (items can be put into mailing bags).

Also we do 2% reward points for all registered customers' orders. 5% discount for new customers.

In June, I will promote you regular customers to our Premium Membership free which gives you a 5% discount for all items. :lecture

Just got information that BIG CHAP is coming early April.

Is that the Maquette Lee?

:exactly: Best buying experience i've had,will not go anywhere else now,bang on everytime Lee

Sandtrooper arrived today as well,packaged brilliantly as usual,cheers Lee :hi5:

Back