Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Is that the Maquette Lee?

:exactly: Best buying experience i've had,will not go anywhere else now,bang on everytime Lee

Sandtrooper arrived today as well,packaged brilliantly as usual,cheers Lee :hi5:

Yes, it's the maquette big chap which we have been waiting for nearly one year. Let's see how SSC succesful with it this time:pray:

Will send out the dewback and clone trooper to you next Monday for Tuesday delivery as I think I will get stock later this Friday. So need time to check and packing this weekend.

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Lee just wondering, if anything is damaged for example leg is broken.
Do you send City Link to pick it up and send me another one or do you just send a new body on its own?

Lee just wondering, if anything is damaged for example leg is broken.
Do you send City Link to pick it up and send me another one or do you just send a new body on its own?

I will send city-link to pick the whole parcel and exchange a new one for you. I hope it will never happen:lol

And it's better you have a printer so I can send a shipping label for the return parcel. Usually we can finish return and exchange in 3 days. Much faster than SSC:panic::panic::panic::panic:

And it's better you have a printer so I can send a shipping label for the return parcel. Usually we can finish return and exchange in 3 days. Much faster than SSC:panic::panic::panic::panic:

:hi5:
That is fast. Yeh I do have a printer so its all good.
Should not need to use it for returns though as people seem very happy with your shipping. :)

Yes, it's the maquette big chap which we have been waiting for nearly one year. Let's see how SSC succesful with it this time:pray:

Will send out the dewback and clone trooper to you next Monday for Tuesday delivery as I think I will get stock later this Friday. So need time to check and packing this weekend.

Brilliant on both counts!

Will be exciting to finally get the Giger Alien,i just hope the paint matches the sculpt quality wise

In regard to the Dewback etc that is perfect,i have that Tuesday and Weds off work:yess: :clap,can't wait :)

Brilliant on both counts!

Will be exciting to finally get the Giger Alien,i just hope the paint matches the sculpt quality wise

In regard to the Dewback etc that is perfect,i have that Tuesday and Weds off work:yess: :clap,can't wait :)

If the paint is same or better than the alien warrior maquette then will be great. Sorry it should be storm trooper not clone trooper:slap

Why not use the Flexpay on my site which gives you 6 months to pay off it after it's in stock. And do you collect figures or statues mainly?

Well I am unemployed at the moment so dont want to do that in case I end up cancelling and paying the fee. If I get a job and its still in stock I will buy it in a heartbeat!

Im new to this only got one SS statue and getting Classic as first fig. So I do both I think. :lol

185356_10150249506517344_58690437343_7773424_5713178_n.jpg

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

:lol:lol:lol

Hey Lee,

How's things??

Do you still have places left to pre-order the Hot Toys Baby Doll?

Still on the fence about her but I might pop an order in.

Neil

Me too though I will not have this one:rotfl

Hey Lee,

How's things??

Do you still have places left to pre-order the Hot Toys Baby Doll?

Still on the fence about her but I might pop an order in.

Neil

Hi Neil, I am fine and hope you good as well!
no problem for the baby doll, plenty stock for you.:dance

Hi Neil, I am fine and hope you good as well!
no problem for the baby doll, plenty stock for you.:dance

Glad you are good Lee.
Yeah I'm not too bad thanks :)

Hmmm now I just need to decide whether I should get her or buy my first Bowen statue (got my eye on the Museum Thor or Beta Ray Bill pieces) it's a tough one :dunno:dunno

Neil

Glad you are good Lee.
Yeah I'm not too bad thanks :)

Hmmm now I just need to decide whether I should get her or buy my first Bowen statue (got my eye on the Museum Thor or Beta Ray Bill pieces) it's a tough one :dunno:dunno

Neil

well, IMO the mordem thor is first choice.:lecture

well, IMO the mordem thor is first choice.:lecture

Lol I am pretty tempted.

Would like the old Bowen Thanos but he's looking pretty expensive on the 2nd hand market these days :(

Oh Lee just out of curiosity will you bet getting the new Batman Black & White statues when they are announced...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105581

I'm particularly interested in the Joker, Jock & New 52 versions.

Neil

Lol I am pretty tempted.

Would like the old Bowen Thanos but he's looking pretty expensive on the 2nd hand market these days :(

Oh Lee just out of curiosity will you bet getting the new Batman Black & White statues when they are announced...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105581

I'm particularly interested in the Joker, Jock & New 52 versions.

Neil

I will get them definate, still have couple B&W batman on preorders now.

Lee why dont you want the Classic Pred?

:lolI collect 1/4 size statue mainly, only couple HT 1/6 figures from Marvel. Maybe keep couple pieces Classic Predator to sell higher price if it sells very good :pray:

Back