Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

I will get them definate, still have couple B&W batman on preorders now.

Sweet :hi5:

Bugger...do you know what...I just remembered I have the Batman B&W David Finch statue on pre-order with you at the mo.
I'd totally forgot :slap:slap

You moved him to flexpay last year when you had the issues with Worldpay & I haven't done anything with him since :slap

I assume he hasn't come in yet?
I'll get started on some Flexpay payments to get him sorted.

Can't believe I forgot about him...what a moron :lol:lol

Neil

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

:lolI collect 1/4 size statue mainly, only couple HT 1/6 figures from Marvel. Maybe keep couple pieces Classic Predator to sell higher price if it sells very good :pray:

You need to get the sodding thing in stock first :lol

Is he likely to just turn up one day or will you get a heads up from your supplier first? Basically what I'm asking in a round about way he just turn up out of the blue Friday? :pray:

Last edited:

Sweet :hi5:

Bugger...do you know what...I just remembered I have the Batman B&W David Finch statue on pre-order with you at the mo.
I'd totally forgot :slap:slap

You moved him to flexpay last year when you had the issues with Worldpay & I haven't done anything with him since :slap

I assume he hasn't come in yet?
I'll get started on some Flexpay payments to get him sorted.

Can't believe I forgot about him...what a moron :lol:lol

Neil

It's still on pre-order at the moment and my supplier even don't know when it will be instock. So don't hurry to pay it till I get it in stock...maybe next year:rotfl

You need to get the sodding thing in stock first :lol

Is he likely to just turn up one day or will you get a heads up from your supplier first? Basically what I'm asking in a round about way he just turn up out of the blue Friday? :pray:

I have emailed my supplier asking it and will let you guys know when we can see it in hand.:slap

Any idea when you'll have the 1989 Batmobile up for pre-order? (I bet ya didn't think you'd be getting asked that this quickly :lol)

OK guys, got confirmation that the HT Classic Predator in instock with our supplier, I hope to get it next Tuesday or Wednesday.

OK guys, got confirmation that the HT Classic Predator in instock with our supplier, I hope to get it next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Are you still getting most HT before SSC or have you changed suppliers again? I only ask cos i've had the Classic Predator for ages and you got me Captain America & Captain Jack before SSC had them. :)

Are you still getting most HT before SSC or have you changed suppliers again? I only ask cos i've had the Classic Predator for ages and you got me Captain America & Captain Jack before SSC had them. :)

I use several suppliers at the moment just depends on the price who is the lowest. If get items before SSC, the costs is too much (air shipping costs too much) and I have to rise the prices, so I would rather wait couple weeks for a better price with on-sea shipping.

Ah ok that's good to know. :)

So next Thursday he should be with me? About tim....er I mean :yess: :lol

:lol

It's an amazing figure! you're going to love it and he looks so much bigger than the other 1/6 figures. :rock

Maybe next Tuesday, will see if it can be sent out this Friday. Hope my supplier work everyday:panic:

It's an amazing figure! you're going to love it and he looks so much bigger than the other 1/6 figures. :rock

That means I need to keep one for myself:exactly:

I've never had a Predator before so am really looking forward to getting him, didn't realise you had him as well did you not take any pics?

Maybe next Tuesday, will see if it can be sent out this Friday. Hope my supplier work everyday:panic:

That would be so awesome if you could mate. Let me know and I'll settle up ASAP :hi5:

I've never had a Predator before so am really looking forward to getting him, didn't realise you had him as well did you not take any pics?

Nah no pictures until we get some good weather! I prefer taking pictures outside in natural light, makes them look much nicer and brings all the detail out.

Just saw you got stormy in stock , how does it look in person

May have to order the bat mobile if you get looks mega plenty of time to save. :)

It's still on pre-order at the moment and my supplier even don't know when it will be instock. So don't hurry to pay it till I get it in stock...maybe next year:rotfl

Lol glad to hear it's still on pre-order :lol

I honestly can't believe I forgot about him.
You have a couple of others there I might have to order as well :)

Neil

Back