Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played this a tiny bit at sdcc. Controls seems smooth. Only thing I don't care for is the design of some of the enemies. On the art postcard scarecrow looks like dr.doom. If you guys want, I can try to scan and upload it. it shows bane,harley,Ivy,Riddler,screcrow,croc, joker, and one other person i think?

I played this a tiny bit at sdcc. Controls seems smooth. Only thing I don't care for is the design of some of the enemies. On the art postcard scarecrow looks like dr.doom. If you guys want, I can try to scan and upload it. it shows bane,harley,Ivy,Riddler,screcrow,croc, joker, and one other person i think?

I want to see.

Same, my most anticipated game!

One of the things I love in games is how you push the analog stick all the way and the character will only walk, not run. To run you then keep hold of a button, X or something. Let go of the button and he goes back to walking. Know what I mean? Sometimes I like walking with the characters for a bit of realism (how gay is that LOL) but it always used to be hard using the stick for both walking and running. Y'know, push it a bit to walk, all the way to run.

Well watching the gameplay videos it seems this has that walk/run feature, which i'm pleased about!

Played it there too. The only downside I think the game's going to have, is that it goes into Max Payne SlowMos every 15 seconds. The game will take forever and probably get really boring if that happens all the time.

this month is going to rule for games. Wolfenstein, Arkham Asylum, TMNT HD, Fallout 3 DLC....awesomeness. TMNT will hold me over till wolfenstein, then that will hold me over till Arkham Asylum. Lots of good stuff with great long awaited releases to make the short week in between each to be more than bearable.

dont worry man the demo come's out this friday on the 7th so its not all bad

But, the PSN store is updated on Thursdays. . .??? They better not make us wait 6 days to play it.

Official New Re: the demo from Gametrailers.com:
batmanaa_demo.jpg

Fans anxious to (finally) get their hands on Batman: Arkham Asylum will get the chance to do just that this Friday when Eidos releases a demo of the game via XBL, PS3, and PC. Here’s a description of what’s in store complete with oddly placed words in ALL-CAPS:

The Batman: Arkham Asylum demo opens as the DARK KNIGHT and COMMISSIONER GORDON return The Joker back into confinement at ARKHAM ASYLUM. But things soon fall apart as THE JOKER gains the upper hand and springs a trap, setting Arkham Asylum’s occupants upon Batman. The demo offers gamers a taste of the fierce FreeFlow combat system, the cunning stealth of the Invisible Predator mechanic, and the feeling of becoming the WORLD’S GREATEST DETECTIVE as they navigate Arkham Asylum’s imposing Intensive Treatment facility. Players can unlock character bios, as well as get a sneak peak at some of the infamous foes that BATMAN will encounter within the cavernous and macabre confines of Arkham Asylum.

We’re anticipating that this will be a pretty popular piece of content on the respective platforms…So, who amongst you will be checking out the demo???

In case you didn’t know, Batman: Arkham Asylum hits retailers later this month.

Back