Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone read that Kotaku post about how intricate the game makes you approach situations later on in the game?

I was reading people's experiences with the game and how they were able to counter easily, but the news of the game making you think more tactical as the game goes on makes me feel better about it not turning into a straight up brawler. :eek:

You get a Batarang in the Collectors set
2724L.jpg

This is one of the few games coming out that I am REALLY looking forward to. Fortunately, they finally settled on a firm date and it's not a long wait.

I talked to one of the dev's at SDCC and he said they really took advantage of the delay to put more polish on the game.

People are saying the ps3 demo is out now? not near my console to check but if you are get checking guys!! :)

Hmmm... I'll have to try and download the demo over my lunch break :rock Looking forward to checking this one out.

Never mind, I just tried accessing the internet on my PS3 and saw I need an ethernet cable. I figured it'd be wireless like a laptop.

Back