Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

embedded HD version

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-V1ZF5cNYCs?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-V1ZF5cNYCs?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>

Only thing that bothers me is Batman punching the ground and sending out a shockwave. Unless this is a new gadget, it doesn't makes sense. Everything else looks great. Can't wait.

Only thing that bothers me is Batman punching the ground and sending out a shockwave. Unless this is a new gadget, it doesn't makes sense. Everything else looks great. Can't wait.

I didn't even think of that. I hope you're right, because that shockwave thing bugged me too.

Beren

Yea same here but some kind of sonic wave similar to what was released by the sonic batarang would work to explain it. Like brass knuckles that emit it.

Lol I remember when batman video games were shunned upon now aa and ac are some of the best superhero games right now. I know that ac will be amazing

Maybe someone expert can answer me this, but Harley doesn't sound quite the same. Has the actress been recast by any chance or am I imagining things?

Just checked IMDb - same actress for Harley. Her name is Arleen Sorkin.

Somebody on another board said she left the development of the game due to "financial differences" so maybe thats not really her.

For Goodness sake, someone pls redo that trailer with different music!!!!!!! I wasn't feeling the Arkham Asylum vibe watching that.

I knew the actress changed for Harley. I kinda like the music it does add something new to the atmosphere.

I knew the actress changed for Harley. I kinda like the music it does add something new to the atmosphere.
It adds poo to the atmosphere. "This ain't no place for a hero" or whatever? That is literally describing the game (which is too obvious and stupid) and the song is like weird alt rock, I can't hear anything "Batman" in it and it's very odd to see him gliding around and beating up people to its tune. Give me some hard rock to set the mood of the game to.

Hard rock would be worse and even more against Batman's tone.

And it's a trailer. Trailers often feature catchy tunes to help sell something. It doesn't affect the final product, at all.

It's pretty cool how Batman can dive while gliding like that.

It's not. Arleen did, in fact, leave.

What do you mean this isn't true?

DCAU Wiki said:
Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, and Arleen Sorkin all, once again, respectively reprise their roles from the DCAU, whilst veteran writer Paul Dini is responsible for the main storyline.

Is Paul Dini still writing the story? This game is gonna suck if not. The last one at least captured a little bit of my childhood taking it from some game to something special. This one is just gonna be some game.
I vowed I never would venture into this thread as I like to just play a game without a pre concieved opinion. Bad mistake.

This looks freaking insane. I'm just glad MK comes out next month to keep me busy until October. I can't see how anything will beat this this year

Back