Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

oh movie masters? Hmm. Kinda stopped collecting anything smaller then 1/6 but might pick these up. Do you have a link?

Its not movie masters since they aren't from a movie. Its part of the lecacy line they started up. Should be DCUC scale.

MAT12650.jpg

Its not movie masters since they aren't from a movie. Its part of the lecacy line they started up. Should be DCUC scale.

MAT12650.jpg

Are those in the same scale as the previous AA figures, or in the scale of the MM figures? They're not the same (though I wish they were ... the TDK figures look like midgets next to the AA figures).

SnakeDoc

I assumed they were Universe Classics scale.

Can't wait for pics of the Robin / Joker 2 pack.

Me too, that's the one I was originally hoping for. So, is there going to be a Collector's Edition or what? If there is, they need to hurry up and reveal it already.

I don't like those little bumps on his gauntlet. Its like him punch isn't enough so he's got a variation of brass knuckles on them.

I don't like those little bumps on his gauntlet. Its like him punch isn't enough so he's got a variation of brass knuckles on them.

Honestly punching people on the chin/jaws and other bony areas no matter how strong or experienced a fighter you are DOES take a toll on your knuckles. Those pads I believe are essential for someone who 'eats thugs like that for breakfast'

Cover looks pretty good but I dont like that its got too much white.Needs better cover.

Back