Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Thats pretty much how all skins are which is fine by me.

Right, but I'm talking Robin in general. He is currently a Best Buy exclusive, but if they are doing all of these alternate skins for him, I doubt he is going to be exclusive to Best Buy forever like the Joker was to PS3. He's probably a timed exclusive and can be DLC'd later to those non-Best Buy buyers.

New Batman game + BF3 game + U-MvC3 + Cap/Thor/GL/XFC/TF3/SW Blurays + 3 year old = No time to even go pee! :thud:

Thank the maker for adult diapers :yess:

Last edited:

Hmm playing as Tas batman will remind me of Batman vengence for the ps2. nobody seems to remember that game. It was avery awesome game back then.

Yo I remember playing Vengeance, it had its moments... VERY FEW ones, most of the time I was thwarted NOT by the game, but by the control/perspective scheme

Alot of these skins are great, and alot crap, i wish we could have a full expansion pack like Undead Zombies, but with Adam West and loads of colourful challenge rooms, in a slanted view with biff! Bang! And kapows! When building up a combo.

that games freefall battle climax was weird :lol. I bet no one remembers Batman: Dark Tomorrow (because it sucked balls?):lol

Lol I remeber that game getting like zero's outta 10 all the time. it was a horrible game. Now batman is at the top of the video gaming industry. Who woulda thought.

STEELBOOK

and TOYS R US Action Figure 70s style batman and Skin

(so far) have been the best preorder bonuses. All the other skins will eventually be available for purchase. Lesson learned with Mortal Kombat, both franchises are a Warner Bros. product. This marketing tactic intends for everyone to buy more than one copy as inane as that sounds.

Red Robin looks pretty good.

So who has The Dark Knight Returns and Neal Adam skins?

Sadly, I don't believe they come with any pre-orders here in the states. Mainly in the UK and such. You'll likely be able to download em later on though.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think Toysrus does have the Neal adams skin, you also get a figure with it.

Edit 2: as Sebastian pointed out...

Huh? ... I just thought of something, my favourite the Beyond skin doesn't have a cape so if it single player usable how does he glide? And if its only challenge rooms, what about the stun move?

In the series he had wings that opened out and could be used to glide, so that could happen, but what about the stun move, i'd hope he'd pop them out and they retract rather than a no cape stun move

If an Australian fan wants to trade the Joker Steelbook for the Canadian Catwoman Steelbook let me know. Im buying my friend a copy as well as myself. I have a couple of preorder bonuses coming to me.

I loaned Asylum to my brother, and was just going to buy GOTY used instead of getting it back, since I figured it'd be cheap by now. But I'm still seeing it for at least $25 everywhere.

Which on one hand is impressive, that well over a year later it's holding onto that value, but at the same time bah. I wanted it cheaper.

Red Robin looks pretty good.

So who has The Dark Knight Returns and Neal Adam skins?

Pretty sure TDKR is included with the collector's editions. Neal Adams is for sure ToysRUs, plus you get the Mattel figure in that scheme. I'd gladly take that figure off your hands EF if you end up going with TRU :pray:

Back