Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

That costume is awesome. I think it would fit in just fine in Nolan's movies.

I'm still not too keen on playing as Catwoman. I really liked the way the first game was where you didn't get anything but what Batman could see and hear. I just hope its not one of those situations where you can choose to Batman or Catwoman during different missions.

From what I've read Batman will come across cats in the city while you're playing the story. You can approach these cats to do the Catwoman side missions.

New game plus sounds cool. When I finished AA I was hoping I could play through again with all the dadgets, so this should be a very cool addition.

Haha yeah, i'm always embarrassed when i try to explain the trophy system to a non gamer, it is pretty pointless and yet i'm hopelessly addicted to collecting them.

I wish this game had Man Bat. They could've had a scene where you chase Man bat in the air while doing air gliding through the streets. He would look quite hideous and intimidating in the arkham world.

Man-Bat.jpg

man_bat.jpg

He might be in it. I remember at their panel at San Diego they said there were still villains that haven't been revealed in the game yet. I wouldn't count anyone out.

If they put freaking Calendar Man in there then Man Bat has a chance.

Beat all of the AA Predator Challenges.:yess: Now comes the gruelling part:Combat challenges.

Well, it was torture, as I suspected, but I finally beat Arkham Asylum to 100 % and got my first Platinum Trophy.:yess::yess::yess:

Now, the wait for Arkham City truly begins.

Back