Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

They really should have put scenes in showing them to be a more serious threat.

No, they should have had him say,

"Shreck, I'm not going to throw you down a stairwell shaft with my legs, grapple you to a gargoyle, blow you up or set you on fire, I'm taking you to jail."

"Shreck, I'm not going to throw you down a stairwell shaft with my legs, grapple you to a gargoyle, blow you up or set you on fire, I'm taking you to jail."

:lol :lol :lol

Catwoman (turning toward camera): "Because that's what heroes do."

MoS had an intriguing premise - Kal-El rejects his ancestral roots, heritage and people to protect his adopted home and its people. Many studios would only touch such a plot if it were attached to December Oscar bait, not a summer tentpole epic.

Too bad they fudged it all up.

MoS had an intriguing premise - Kal-El rejects his ancestral roots, heritage and people to protect his adopted home and its people.

Definitely something we'd never seen before.

Dances_Avatar.jpg

Only wonder woman can handle that. They have to have sex in the sky so they dont destroy half the planet when they get to it lol

Warner Bros. Finally Cast 'Amanda Waller' For David Ayer's SUICIDE SQUAD

Latino-Review reports that Viola Davis (Prisoners) has nabbed the role of Amanda Waller in David Ayer's upcoming big screen adaptation of Suicide Squad. She was among those eyed for the role when the cast was announced officially earlier this year, with Oprah Winfrey and Octavia Spencer also said to be in the running at the time. However, it now appears as if The Help star has joined the already amazing cast which includes the likes of Jared Leto, Will Smith, Tom Hardy, and Margot Robbie. The only possible issue is her TV schedule - Davis stars in How To Get Away With Murder - but they will more than likely find a way to work around that. Thoughts on the casting? fhd010KAD_Viola_Davis_007.jpg

Was hoping to Oprah boss everyone around but Viola Davis is also a great choice.

Sounds good, any of the 3 choices would've been good though, I was rooting for Oprah too but Viola will make a pretty cool Wall.

viola-davis-300x400.jpg

Davis was my top choice of the three. She's a tremendous actress, and, providing everything else is great, she could be the best live-action Waller, yet.

Back