Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Don't forget the i-watch pseudo belt too. :lol

Calling out the suit during production though, is a bit unfair.

Don't forget the i-watch pseudo belt too. :lol

Calling out the suit during production though, is a bit unfair.

Well in fairness it was pretty much all over the place in the last movie. They added a VFX merallic sheen to it in one scene the next it was flat rubber.
It might look ok if they proper post effect it this time around. But if it looks like it does in person, then it's horrible and old fashioned. IMO

Time to stop with the rubber suits Zack, this looks absolutely stupid, just saying. Unless it's for "Batman Does Superman: Dawn of Tools" :lol

henry-cavill-435_zps4a066666.jpg

Looks pretty cool to me. :dunno

I'm hoping that it looks more natural on-screen too.

What I like about it is the brighter colors but not the fact that looks more rubbery, I think MoS costume looked better in that regard, it actually looked like fabric if it wasn't for the sculpted abs.

Comicbook movie costumes should use a lot less leather and rubber.

I really am curious to see how Snyder et al. go about the inevitable transition of these supposed "heroes" into the Crime Syndicate. And conversely, how Lex Luthor becomes the sole good guy.

Don Draper is pretty cool... :dunno
I didn't say he wasn't, but this ain't 1960s John Hamm Supes. :lol :stick

Actually, they wanna be careful with that suit, because it's starting to look like the suit from that abandoned Nic Cage film. :horror

Watched T2 last night. Now that's how you do a father figure suicide. Even 24 years later I still get feels at "goodbye."

Watched T2 last night. Now that's how you do a father figure suicide. Even 24 years later I still get feels at "goodbye."

Big time.

I get feels when the Tumbler says goodbye :monkey2

I absolutely love the Tumbler scenes from BB, hell I love most of that movie.

Tumbler scenes from TDK not as well choreographed.

Nothing comes close to Road Warrior anyways. :lol

Back