Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Gal Gadot Shows Off Her WONDER-ous Figure For BATMAN v SUPERMAN

Well I think she'll do fine as WW :dunno but fire away everyone :)

Wonder stick looks exactly the same..........

giphy.gif

669.gif
7297_3688.gif

Yoga girls for me, but I can see the appeal. :lol

I saw something on TV about guys who have a thing for female bodybuilders. They pay them to put them in headlocks and leglocks. Something about being overpowered and physically dominated by a woman.

Yoga girls, yoga pants, yoga anything for me :hi5: I've seen that bodybuilding dominatrix stuff. It's good to know female bodybuilders have other job options outside of bodybuilding :lol

Gal Gadot Shows Off Her WONDER-ous Figure For BATMAN v SUPERMAN

Well I think she'll do fine as WW :dunno but fire away everyone :)

I just found out about these pics, were these official? Cause that link is down now, and those guys take down articles when they turn out to be false, but if they are legit, I've gotta say, I'm very disappointed, earlier pics suggested a little more progress and in those pics she doesn't look like she worked out at all for I don't know how many months...

Those pics of her are are laughable if official.

I'm still waiting to see this new wonder woman everyone is talking about. All I see is a pretty face with no body at all.

I'd say that the presence of a pair of legs, a couple of arms, and a torso attached at the neck indicates she has a body. In fact, I find it rather strange that WB would portray the Amazon Princess as a floating head.

Those pics are hilarious if they are supposed to ease the minds of critics of her size or whatever. She's got no real definition or bulk to speak of:

bCvOXFr.jpg

7u1G28Z.jpg

I don't really care much myself, but still. Don't try to do PR damage control if you've got nothing to spin. This proves she knows how to exercise though, which is important I guess.

i seriously would be fine if they gave her a jacket or armor at least

hide those tree branch arms and help me keep the illusion that she can kick butt

see, Batman and Superman wear body suits so if they wanted they could add padding, or add more built to their bodies.

How the Hell do you do that with a half clothed Wonder Woman.....

To continue their PR campaign WB just released this image of Ben Affleck to ease the minds of people worried that he would wear a blue shirt in the movie:

1415384570_ben-affleck-zoom.jpg

Pfff, that shirts gold and white:slap

Cool. I think that pic should be on the Suicide Squad thread. Anyway, I like the hair style. They probably dyed his hair blonde so that it's easier to color later on. It's very new 52/ Capullo style but still "classic."

J0hitEa.jpg

fKacXU4.jpg

Can't wait to see what he looks like with the green dye. Hopefully they go with a prosthetic nose and maybe chin too.

I'm sure he will. Nicholson and Ledger both did.

Cool. I think that pic should be on the Suicide Squad thread. Anyway, I like the hair style. They probably dyed his hair blonde so that it's easier to color later on. It's very new 52/ Capullo style but still "classic."

J0hitEa.jpg

fKacXU4.jpg

Yea I always accidentally post Suicide Squad news in this thread for some reason.

Might as well. It's not like Snyder and co. are giving us much to talk about. I'll say this, though: I would have a tremendous amount of respect for WB if they attached the first BvS trailer to Age of Ultron. There really is no logical reason not to. Everyone is going to be going to see that movie, so, you've got maximum exposure. The only real issue I can think of is how people might perceive it compared to the film they're going to see, but, if you've got a good product, I see no reason to be worried.

Back