Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Haha, you know what, the original does fit. I had been thinking about the justice league unlimited theme, the later seasons which had a more rock & roll theme :lol

No need to bastarize good memory of the DCAU.

Wait, why am I even typing this? It's not like they wouldn't create completely new soundtracks anyway.

I think he played him in that movie a couple yrs ago.

Yeah that was a god awful movie, I couldnt even finish watching it.... :ohbfrank: His career should have ended after that. Terrible choice for Aquaman but I guess it makes sense when you consider their casting for the other characters

Not even blonde :ohbfrank:

No, his career shouldn't have ended after that movie. He's a great actor as has been proven in Game of Thrones.

It's silly to claim "his career should have ended" because he was in a bad movie. :slap

Blonde hair or not, he looks badass, and we'll hopefully see him skewer some whiny comic fans with his trident.

Yeah that was a god awful movie, I couldnt even finish watching it.... :ohbfrank: His career should have ended after that. Terrible choice for Aquaman but I guess it makes sense when you consider their casting for the other characters

Not even blonde :ohbfrank:

Why? His Conan was true to the original character. It's just the rest of the movie was meh.

No, his career shouldn't have ended after that movie. He's a great actor as has been proven in Game of Thrones.
"Great actor". . .not sure he warrants that for his grunting caveman schtick from Game of Thrones. We'll need to consult Khev for the official ruling. But he was good in that role.

"Great actor". . .not sure he warrants that for his grunting caveman schtick from Game of Thrones. We'll need to consult Khev for the official ruling. But he was good in that role.

"Judges?"

redx.jpg

Was expecting that.

If you really think his entire role in the series was a "grunting caveman schtick", then you clearly didn't watch very much. Just because he spoke in a different language doesn't mean his acting was any less skillful or genuine. He completely nailed that role, and is more than worthy of playing a character of this popularity.

Technically though, if AquaMamoa is of Polynesian heritage.. doesn't that make him human too? :monkey1

AquaMomoa :lol

Yeah that is Aquaman's thing. He was half and half. They retconned his origins so many times over the years but the New 52 restored the original half and half.

I think he played him in that movie a couple yrs ago.

He did.

giphy.gif

Honestly I can't fault them for going this route. I like the Polynesian angle and it's better than the "AC" we got from Smallville

Ac-AKA-Aquaman-smallville-3635810-760-1140.jpg

but the armor, tattoos, all of that is kind of reeking of putting Khal Drago in the water. I'm willing to give it a shot. Whether he can sustain a whole movie on his own that is another thing.

He actually was a better actor of that series, I liked him very much (no gay).

Back