Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are folks arguing that DC comics were historically dark and gritty, while Marvel was always light and fun? Because if so, I'm thinking there may be a crap load of comics people have missed out on.

Devin can go Faraci himself.

Hahahaha

Devin has been against this film since it was announced. It is annoying to even try to read his news posts on the film. Like on a casting piece he has to let you know why this Man of Steel sucked and why this movie will suck. I now get my info elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS! I watched Faraci deconstruct that new Star Wars trailer yesterday during the live stream and get on the hype train as if Disney was waving $100 bills in his face (which they probably were since he was at Celebration). The guy is, and has always been, a band wagon jumping ********* with no integrity. I was impressed with the Star Wars trailer no doubt but the BvS trailer literally kicked my ass into Sunday. I'm afraid the hate train for BvS is going to get more and more insane as we near its release date. And that ain't a good thing. MOS left such a sour taste in so many mouths that you combine that with how DC/Warners has handled their new franchise and its just a recipe for disaster. I so wish that IMAX BvS trailer reveal was playing in St. Louis just so I could show up and see it just to be counted as a supporter.

It was cringe worthy watching his SW trailer breakdown, he was so bought out. :lol

I guess they didn't give him enough money to praise the PT though.

Last edited:
Hahahaha

Devin has been against this film since it was announced. It is annoying to even try to read his news posts on the film. Like on a casting piece he has to let you know why this Man of Steel sucked and why this movie will suck. I now get my info elsewhere.

He's garbage who kills for money!

Are folks arguing that DC comics were historically dark and gritty, while Marvel was always light and fun? Because if so, I'm thinking there may be a crap load of comics people have missed out on.

I don't recall any tornado suicides in any Marvel comic.

Wait, are tornado suicides considered dark or humorous.

It was cringe worthy watching his SW trailer breakdown, he was so bought out. :lol

I guess they didn't give him enough money to praise the PT though.

Was he that bad? I missed his coverage of the SW trailer.

But I have noticed how he bashed Amazing Spider-Man 2 for showing way too much with all their trailers, yet he has said nothing about AOU being on their 12th TV spot.

Was he that bad? I missed his coverage of the SW trailer.

But I have noticed how he bashed Amazing Spider-Man 2 for showing way too much with all their trailers, yet he has said nothing about AOU being on their 12th TV spot.

Like everything else, he's corrupt. :lol

Yeah, it was bad. :lol

Looks better when you watch it in the youtube app on your big screen. When Batman walks out of the wreckage with that look on his face screams BADASS!!! And Superman looking down on Batman staring back up at him, goosebumps man. This is how you go about spoiling Star Wars' new trailer announcement lol

Back