Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I've learned from Snyder is that the trailers are always 100% better than the actual movie. I remember being stoked for MoS and Sucker Punch but the end results were just atrocious. I'm afraid the same thing will happen to this movie. He's got a great eye for visuals but in terms of story, character development and dialogue, Snyder is severely lacking.

Hopefully the narrative will come from someone as talented in writing as he is with visuals.

Hopefully the narrative will come from someone as talented in writing as he is with visuals.
Affleck and Terrio have his back now, it's a massive improvement to Goyer.

Lex Luthor sounds like an old lady :rotfl:rotfl
That's the only part I didn't like, I thought it sounded like Sigournye weaver at first :lol I hope they do something about it, or that Eisenberg's so good that I don't care about his voice.

the do you bleed line is cringeworthy.
Man waaaat? It's the complete opposite of cringe worthy. :lol
Agreed, it's a good line and moose has a good point...

...I guess they were not kidding when they said they wanted to show what would happen if this person really existed
In such a context, the line is totally legitimate. Supes is a god to normal people, I'm sure it's something that people would wonder about. Sounded badass to me, anyway. Personally I can totally see why Batman would have an instant dislike and suspicion of Superman, so I'm looking forward to him knocking Supes down a few pegs. Might just be my first HT Batman purchase, too. Costume looks incredible.

bMg5Aj0.jpg

@Invictus Yeah, in some mythologies, gods don't bleed, so the question is very appropriate... Then he goes "I'm gonna make a god bleed", how badass is that? If that is Batman speaking.

Agreed, it's a good line and moose has a good point...

In such a context, the line is totally legitimate. Supes is a god to normal people, I'm sure it's something that people would wonder about. Sounded badass to me, anyway. Personally I can totally see why Batman would have an instant dislike and suspicion of Superman, so I'm looking forward to him knocking Supes down a few pegs. Might just be my first HT Batman purchase, too. Costume looks incredible.

bMg5Aj0.jpg
yes this something I have yet to see in a comic book movie. Including avengers I think the only thing that will come close is civil war as scarlet Johanson said that the story will be more mature then previous movies. But still look at all the direction they are going a cult has formed around him and beginning to worship him. this is the primary motivation for let hating him is because he is looked at as a god.

That HD version just blew the doors off for me! I am so excited. I need Hot Toys to finish up the Age of Ultron line, so I can get that gorgeous looking Batman! I can't wait for Monday to see almost 20 mins of footage!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes yes yes yes yes yessssssssssssssssss yesssssssssssssssssssss yessssssssssssssssssssssss yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Back