Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Superman statue scene is a memorial where the battle and destruction took place in the first film, similar to the 9/11 memorial in New York city. Also the way the statue depicts him on his knees reaching down with his hand, almost like he's reaching from above and lowering himself to our level to save the human race is very interesting, and probably one of the reasons people don't like that monument honoring him where so many people died.

I think the Superman statue scene is a memorial where the battle and destruction took place in the first film, similar to the 9/11 memorial in New York city. Also the way the statue depicts him on his knees reaching down with his hand, almost like he's reaching from above and lowering himself to our level to save the human race is very interesting, and probably one of the reasons people don't like that monument honoring him where so many people died.

Beautiful
tumblr_ltf7btkIQe1r4mhu1o1_400.jpg

Looks like no one doubt Afflect again at this point. And yeah the trailer is amazing. Its really good to know that everything in MoS have consequence for next movie

I hate this. I hate it so bad. The day had to come, eventually; when I would no longer be able to chuckle at the Marvel fans constantly having to dig into their wallets, because, while I liked those movies, I didn't like them enough to shell out $200 a pop for toys. The designs in this film are fantastic, and, from the looks of things, it's going to be an equally amazing film. Factor in the Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, and Justice League, and I'm ****ed with a capital "F."

It is. I finished watching the BvS trailer for the 500th time, and, when I turned around, I could've sworn it lunged at me with a knife.

I turned my tv brightness up to 100 and shut all the curtains. I think I just about saw a shot of batman in there.

Wht would they build a giant statue of superman where he killed all those people? [emoji38]

A few thoughts:
1.) Could the Super SWAT team be some sort of Lex Luthor Fever Dream akin to the whole "sinking into skulls" sequence from MoS, where we're seeing what could be from his point of view?
2.) My guess is that Wayne partners with Luthor to help rebuild Metropolis after the events of MoS, then, later on, he finds out he's into some shady **** (e.g. obsessed with offing Superman), and, thus, Irons' line is uttered. I can just picture it in my head. Bruce sitting at the Batcomputer, with Alfred at his side, like it's an episode of TAS, and Irons just drops some knowledge on us.:lol

A few thoughts:
1.) Could the Super SWAT team be some sort of Lex Luthor Fever Dream akin to the whole "sinking into skulls" sequence from MoS, where we're seeing what could be from his point of view?

Speaking of skulls, I find it interesting that superman is surrounded by skulls again like in MOS, but this time they're alive and it's real, like death trying to touch him or something...very powerful imagery, imo.

6SMc9G0.jpg

D3gkNPf.png

Back