Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailer is getting pretty bad press around the world. I'm sure that will change with the IMAX sizzle reel though.

this was to be expected, specially with Avengers coming out so soon,
Hopefully once the Avengers train passes people will come to their senses

Not What im reading, more on the bad marketing from WB, than the quality of the trailer.

Anyone not exited by the themes suggested just stick to the fun cool mindless and colorful world of Marvel.
The take Dc and Warner prefered is not for everyone but its the same thing that happened when Watchmen was out, it divided the comic readers.
I started reading comics when i was a teen with ronin, DkDK returns, x factor the apocalypse run so pretty dark gritty stuff.
I can understand that these who grew up with the colorful joyful boyscout superman are not into this.
Both have their qualities, and to each their own.
Now i got only big respect for Snyder and Co who have the balls to not cave in to the hype.
These movies Will be remembered.

Last edited:
Hack is a guy like Rattner who do really **** on set.
Snyder may not be the best Director around but at least he does the work.
He can draw (he did the whole whatchmen storyboard), frame his own shots, light sets.
One can not like his style but the guy has worked his ass off to be where he is now.
Real hacks are out there, who got there thanks to their family, friends in the biz, the community...

My guess, Supes crashes the party to save the day south of the border, and tosses back some Corona's.:lol

6390313_orig.jpg

Metallo is like the Terminator with a chunk of Kryptonite in his chest, right? My biggest problem with Superman has always been his lame ass villains. They all kinda suck. So I'm cool with Batman being the "villain" for at least part of the movie. :lol

Not What im reading, more on the bad marketing from WB, than the quality of the trailer.

Anyone not exited by the themes suggested just stick to the fun cool mindless and colorful world of Marvel.
The take Dc and Warner prefered is not for everyone but its the same thing that happened when Watchmen was out, it divided the comic readers.
I started reading comics when i was a teen with ronin, DkDK returns, x factor the apocalypse run so pretty dark gritty stuff.
I can understand that these who grew up with the colorful joyful boyscout superman are not into this.
Both have their qualities, and to each their own.
Now i got only big respect for Snyder and Co who have the balls to not cave in to the hype.
These movies Will be remembered.
The trailer is good showing what we can expect from a movie that is a little less then a year away.

I agree not sure why every comic book movie has to follow the marvel family friendly tone. The Nolan batman movies changed the game prior to that comics movies were considered a joke why can a movie not be taken a seriously DC has proven that it can make these movies seriously and fun to watch. Not everything should follow the family friendly marvel Disney formula.

On another note I love the angle they are following I can total see a death and return of superman story in this universe. If this is how it looks for BvS can you imagine what justice will look like dark side and all that.

Metallo is like the Terminator with a chunk of Kryptonite in his chest, right? My biggest problem with Superman has always been his lame ass villains. They all kinda suck. So I'm cool with Batman being the "villain" for at least part of the movie. :lol

yep..... cant wait for the Ultron comparisons next year...

(people are already are saying batman stole the idea of the super suit from iron man going to battle with hulk)

yep..... cant wait for the Ultron comparisons next year...

(people are already are saying batman stole the idea of the super suit from iron man going to battle with hulk)

Really? guess the general audience and casual fans have no knowledge of the decades of comics that prelude these films.

Wait for the Darkseid ripped off Thanos rants.

The age old argument of fools. Bottom line is Darkseid came first, Thanos is based off of him initially but since both have gone in different directions since.

Some things I noticed, maybe you guys have too.

Corto Maltese anyone?

hugeteaser1.jpg

The missile is Russian. Another link to The Dark Knight Returns.

b.jpg

Batman is holding a rifle.

a.jpg

Back