Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suits look great!

And I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stay spoiler free... I've managed so far, but damn, it's a long way till March '16!

Granted it remains to be seen how it does in the movie but I just can't bring myself to like that Batmobile so far. If I were Affleck and I saw that I'd be let down.

Does anyone else think the Batmobile turns into the Batwing? I know designs can be similar without being the same thing, but the top sections of both vehicles are quite similar. It would also make sense with giving Batman the chance to escape authorities through flight instead of being tailgated back to the batcave.

About the spoiler.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And Oracle? I mostly prefer Oracle to Batgirl.

Does anyone else think the Batmobile turns into the Batwing? I know designs can be similar without being the same thing, but the top sections of both vehicles are quite similar. It would also make sense with giving Batman the chance to escape authorities through flights instead of being tailgated back to the batcave.

It's been pointed out since the beginning, I truly don't know, I hope they're 2 different things what we see in the trailer.

About the spoiler.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And Oracle? I mostly prefer Oracle to Batgirl.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't see how Affleck in suit can fit in that vehicle.
:lol I was thinking the same thing, that NBA player barely fit in and he looked skinny in comparison to Batfleck.

Maybe the Batmobile is just for one person and it has one seat for each Bat-butt-cheek?

The Batmobile looks ****ing awful.
That statement is incorrect.

I don't get the excitement for this costume and ****. It's cool, I like it, but it's just a version of the video game costume, as is the bat mobile?

Dunno?

:lol I was thinking the same thing, that NBA player barely fit in and he looked skinny in comparison to Batfleck.

Maybe the Batmobile is just for one person and it has one seat for each Bat-butt-cheek?

That dude is listed as 6'11" and 270lbs. Of course he isn't going to fit. :lol

6' 11" explains it. :lol

I don't get the excitement for this costume and ****. It's cool, I like it, but it's just a version of the video game costume, as is the bat mobile?

Dunno?

Because it's live action and not a video game or a cartoon? I like it because it's the first comic book accurate Batman in live action. It's straight out of a comic, and I'm happy that they are finally moving away from the black rubber suits.

I absolutely love the costume, and it's by far the best cinematic costume for sure, but imo it's not perfect, any costume that requires heavily sculpted muscles isn't perfect for me, the perfect costume is for instance the Deadpool one, that you can tell is something wearable, anyone can put it on without needing a crane and doesn't stick to every single fiber of muscle, but who knows, the MoS had slightly sculpted muscles on the inside and it looked like perfectly natural fabric, maybe this one will be the same.

Back