Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love the costume, and it's by far the best cinematic costume for sure, but imo it's not perfect, any costume that requires heavily sculpted muscles isn't perfect for me, the perfect costume is for instance the Deadpool one, that you can tell is something wearable, anyone can put it on without needing a crane and doesn't stick to every single fiber of muscle, but who knows, the MoS had slightly sculpted muscles on the inside and it looked like perfectly natural fabric, maybe this one will be the same.

Well, that's hardly surprising now is it? :lol

I absolutely love the costume, and it's by far the best cinematic costume for sure, but imo it's not perfect, any costume that requires heavily sculpted muscles isn't perfect for me, the perfect costume is for instance the Deadpool one, that you can tell is something wearable, anyone can put it on without needing a crane and doesn't stick to every single fiber of muscle, but who knows, the MoS had slightly sculpted muscles on the inside and it looked like perfectly natural fabric, maybe this one will be the same.

image.jpg

My favorite part :lol Oh, yeah, there's a bunch of terrible stuff in ROTJ. Too bad the original trilogy ended with such lousy film :(

Yeah, it was kind of heartbreaking watching it for the first time as an adult. I don't consider Indiana Jones as having a trilogy because it doesn't have the typical three act structure. Raiders of the Lost Ark stands alone as an amazing film, and Last Crusade is a really good film that ads more depth the Indy. Temple of Doom can be ignored as the abomination that it is. Okay...maybe that's too far! :lol I just recently heard about Thrawn novel trilogy, and I heard that, not only is it a good conclusion but it's better than the original trilogy. Apparently Luke's got a pretty awesome wife and the villain is better than Vader (My favorite Star Wars character), so I really want to check it out!

Man, I agree with everything you said, all the way down to Return of the Jedi.

Maybe once the whole shared universe thing gets played out, we'll start getting some real quality superhero films again.

Thanks!

I agree! Although, I really hope this movie is good. While it's going to be so cool to see these characters on the big screen for the first time, that gimmick will only work for around 5 minutes. It'll be the same experience as playing a licensed video game. I heard soul crushing stories from Superman fans, recounting their experience after playing the Superman 64 game for the first time!

Personally, I think this better than every comic book Batman costume. Same with Wonder Woman. Heck, I might even say the same thing about Supes.

I'm hoping that I get a similar experience like those in Chicago when Batman Begins debuted. We've gotten so many lousy movies out of Detroit recently, so it would be nice to wear one of my film crew t-shirts with some pride.

I have to disagree there, there are many many Batman/Superman/WW costumes in the comics that are better looking than these, without taking any merit from these of course.

Don't know if this is a legit description or not...

Tonight, there is an IMAX event where the trailer for Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice will be shown. Based on event details, we know that the event will run about 15 minutes and will include a showing of the already released trailer with some additional footage. We also know the event will include a message from director Zack Snyder. According to an anonymous source, here’s what will happen at the event.

"The event starts off with Zack Snyder thanking fans and telling them not to record the trailer about to be shown. Then the trailer plays and is pretty much the same exact trailer until the end. The IMAX display does the trailer wonders, making it an experience YouTube could never deliver.

The end is where the added footage is seen, after the logo at the very end. The scene starts with a close up of Superman running, then running through something before we get a wide view and you see Batman, charging towards Superman in his armor suit. Batman is charging with his arms out and Superman with a huge fist like in the comics. Just as they are about to clash it cuts and then the Batman V. Superman title comes out.

The scene lasts for a good 5-6 seconds and it's over. Then Snyder is back, this time telling us to pay attention to the beautiful IMAX shots 'Do you bleed' and charging scenes. Snyder goes on to tell fans that the charging scene is an IMAX exclusive and will NOT be released publicly."

Granted you can't see all his face but judging from what we have seen Ben's Batman looks to be the best looking batman on film yet.. Looks pulled right from the comics. No other suit has managed that yet IMO... Now we don't know how the performance will be but I think he can pull it off... Question is... WILL THE FILM BE ANY GOOD??? I hope so... I did not care for MOS at all.. Hope ZS learns a thing or two for this film.

11150980_883877008325609_4894771725687429653_n.jpg

Don't know if this is a legit description or not...

Tonight, there is an IMAX event where the trailer for Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice will be shown. Based on event details, we know that the event will run about 15 minutes and will include a showing of the already released trailer with some additional footage. We also know the event will include a message from director Zack Snyder. According to an anonymous source, here’s what will happen at the event.

"The event starts off with Zack Snyder thanking fans and telling them not to record the trailer about to be shown. Then the trailer plays and is pretty much the same exact trailer until the end. The IMAX display does the trailer wonders, making it an experience YouTube could never deliver.

The end is where the added footage is seen, after the logo at the very end. The scene starts with a close up of Superman running, then running through something before we get a wide view and you see Batman, charging towards Superman in his armor suit. Batman is charging with his arms out and Superman with a huge fist like in the comics. Just as they are about to clash it cuts and then the Batman V. Superman title comes out.

The scene lasts for a good 5-6 seconds and it's over. Then Snyder is back, this time telling us to pay attention to the beautiful IMAX shots 'Do you bleed' and charging scenes. Snyder goes on to tell fans that the charging scene is an IMAX exclusive and will NOT be released publicly."

Don't care and sick of marketing, will see full trailer and that's it 'till the movie's out.

I have to disagree there, there are many many Batman/Superman/WW costumes in the comics that are better looking than these, without taking any merit from these of course.

Many, many, huh? I don't know man, I could concede with Superman but previously my favorite Wonder Woman outfit was the New 52, and I like this one even better. I can't think of any Batman costumes that compare with this.

Back