Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name one! No, name two! :cuss :lol
Are you kidding? :lol
Batman: Bermejo, New 52 Capullo/Jim Lee, year one, earth one.
Superman: Pre 52 Alex Ross, Earth 2, Smallville season 11.
WW: New 52 regular and armored, earth 2, Flashpoint (without helmet).

Those are just a few of them, in my opinion, movies are great and everything, but it doesn't get any better than the comics, that's the real thing, same goes to Marvel.

Hell, there's one Channel 52 Batman costume that blows this one out of the water, I even like the Arkham Origins better.

Again, without taking any merit from these costumes at all.

Are you kidding? :lol
Batman: Bermejo, New 52 Capullo/Jim Lee, year one, earth one.
Superman: Pre 52 Alex Ross, Earth 2, Smallville season 11.
WW: New 52 regular and armored, earth 2, Flashpoint (without helmet).

Those are just a few of them, in my opinion, movies are great and everything, but it doesn't get any better than the comics, that's the real thing, same goes to Marvel.

Hell, there's one Channel 52 Batman costume that blows this one out of the water, I even like the Arkham Origins better.

Again, without taking any merit from these costumes at all.

5b3Sd3J.gif

Cope.
tumblr_myyjc8a7qi1rojp1eo1_400.jpg

I hope Rory is not upset by that :lol

That's my own taste though, I understand if you or Bane think they're the best costumes ever, only a few contemporary movie costumes measure up to these 3 imo, being Cap's, all but Avengers one, ASM2 Spidey, Raimi's Spidey, I don't know if I should count Iron Man cause that's mostly CGI.

I really do think it's the best, but my favorite is the classic blue with the bat oval because of the use of shadows, and I prefer the slimmer/acrobatic, "World's Greatest Detective" Batman, over the master of all trades depictions.

batmanaparo.jpg

I think they did an amazing job with Cap's costumes! Except for the first Avenger costume, I like them more than the comics. That whole Star Spangled Man segment of First Avengers was a clever way to introduce the Captain America concept.

Spider-man and Iron Man's costumes are great, I don't think anyone will argue with that, but when I'm watching live action films—I want to see the actors. Otherwise, I'd rather have full on animation with all the cool things that entails. I wish Iron Man 3 was better, because I much preferred Tony Stark being out of the suit for that reason. Although, I appreciate them always showing the inside, there's still always a disconnect unless he's unmasked.

Personally, I think this better than every comic book Batman costume. Same with Wonder Woman. Heck, I might even say the same thing about Supes.

I'm hoping that I get a similar experience like those in Chicago when Batman Begins debuted. We've gotten so many lousy movies out of Detroit recently, so it would be nice to wear one of my film crew t-shirts with some pride.

I agree with you there mate. Not only is it comic book accurate but it's also amazingly translated to film as well as having an original spin with the texture. Perfect art design is one thing Zack Snyder excels at. Same goes for Wonder Woman. Brilliant stuff

Cope.
tumblr_myyjc8a7qi1rojp1eo1_400.jpg

I hope Rory is not upset by that :lol

That's my own taste though, I understand if you or Bane think they're the best costumes ever, only a few contemporary movie costumes measure up to these 3 imo, being Cap's, all but Avengers one, ASM2 Spidey, Raimi's Spidey, I don't know if I should count Iron Man cause that's mostly CGI.
Why? Ian's The Man. :lol

I agree with you there mate. Not only is it comic book accurate but it's also amazingly translated to film as well as having an original spin with the texture. Perfect art design is one thing Zack Snyder excels at. Same goes for Wonder Woman. Brilliant stuff

Right on! The texture is what I was really impressed with. I was hesitant about all gray since I thought it would give him a pajama look. Thankfully, it looks fantastic!

I really do think it's the best, but my favorite is the classic blue with the bat oval. I also prefer the slimmer/acrobatic version and "World's Greatest Detective" Batman, over the master of all trades depictions.

View attachment 180595

:goodpost::exactly:

The light blue/yellow oval look is by far my favourite. That's why this might have just claimed my personal 'figure of the year' title:

Spoiler Spoiler:

On the subject of the movie, the trailer looks amazing - but then again so did Man of Steel's, and that ended up being a seriously mixed bag of a film. Nonetheless, this got me hyped far more than the Star Wars trailer for some reason.

Was asking around on 4chan if anyone recorded the last 6 seconds of the exclusive teaser and they all say security was tight as **** :lol I hope someone managed to get it.

Was asking around on 4chan if anyone recorded the last 6 seconds of the exclusive teaser and they all say security was tight as **** :lol I hope someone managed to get it.

People homeless, starving and otherwise suffering in cities all over the world, and they put all that effort into safeguarding a damn film trailer. What a crazy world we live in :slap

Stuff like this has been happening for decades. Remember when Hitchcock made film goes sign a non disclosure agreement for one of his films? Studious take big movies very seriously.

Stuff like this has been happening for decades. Remember when Hitchcock made film goes sign a non disclosure agreement for one of his films? Studious take big movies very seriously.

I wish they'd still do ridiculous stuff like this - The Tingler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - in these modern films. Hollywood seems to take itself a little too seriously these days.

The only thing I could get so far from the Imax screening is that apparently Superman has his hair curl.

Apparently the extra footage of Bats and Sups running and punching each other Matrix style is just for that trailer. So it's basically useless and pointless if they don't use it in the film.

They've should've shown fake footage of Superman throwing Batman into the sun, then The End.

Everyones face: Priceless

g0OBxbG.gif

Back