Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2015)

A great film. But the gulf between it and TLC isn't as huge as you guys would have people believe. I think its so small in fact that...its....like -1. TLC has sean connery which for me accounts for that.

Raiders :

Boobytraps / Idol
Boulder
Naked Natives
Toht's burned hand
Market chase/Swordsman
German Mechanic fight
Truck Chase
Ark opening

All of that is constantly parodied in pop culture and tv shows vs what scenes from TLC? Theres a reason the Indy stuntshow reenacts Raiders every day to a sold out crowd for 20 years now and not TLC.

A great film. But the gulf between it and TLC isn't as huge as you guys would have people believe. I think its so small in fact that...its....like -1. TLC has sean connery which for me accounts for that.

Where's a Superman Returns WRONG when you need one. :lol

Raiders :

Boobytraps / Idol
Boulder
Naked Natives
Toht's burned hand
Market chase/Swordsman
German Mechanic fight
Truck Chase
Ark opening

All of that is constantly parodied in pop culture and tv shows vs what scenes from TLC? Theres a reason the Indy stuntshow reenacts Raiders every day to a sold out crowd for 20 years now and not TLC.

If TLC had been the first Indy film scenes from it would probably be equally lauded and parodied. There really isn't the drop in standards that people seem to think.

And if this new Robocop was the first... do you want me to finish?

Sorry but the grail is no where near as iconic as the idol. The river chase is no where near as well known as the boulder. The gulf you speak of is there and huge. The movie recycles so many elements from Raiders people actually refer to TLC in that way like they do with CS and Nuking the Fridge.

A rival working for the nazis races Indy to a long lost religious artifact with the control of the world at stake. Which movie am I referring to?

Rumor has it that Ben Affleck injured his leg so filming has been pushed back for 6 weeks.

https://batman-news.com/2014/01/17/...es-leg-batman-vs-superman-production-delayed/

Not sure how credible the source is, but if he injured himself I hope he has a speedy recovery.

iei39h.gif

Just use the magic leg brace from TDKR :rotfl

And if this new Robocop was the first... do you want me to finish?

Is that really the same thing? The new Robocop is over 25 years later by a completely different group of people making something that isn't even in the same continuity as the classic film. I mean, no, you won't see my saying the new is at least as good or better than the original, but I still don't think its a very comparable situation.

Crystal Skull suit you better? Would you like to put into words, forever, that would be as iconic as Raiders of the Lost Ark? :lol

I'll work with that :D

I feel there was a drop in quality there. Excessive boring exposition, bad pacing, Marion Ravenwood finding everything hilarious despite apparent mortal peril all around etc etc.

Well this sucks.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/0...2016?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Warner Bros. announced today that they have pushed the release date of the Batman vs. Superman movie, aka Man of Steel sequel, a whopping 10 months from July 17, 2015 until May 6, 2016 to allow "the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story."

This May 6, 2016 slot is currently occupied by an unspecified Marvel Phase 3 movie. That's right, fanboys. As of right now, it's DC and Marvel going head to head on the same day at the box office!

Back