InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok one last post and I'll stop the off topic...
View attachment 730570View attachment 730571
But come on man... That's the Joker.
K, I need to see a full photoshopped mock up of this guy as Joker now.
Start buzzing in that BodsLogic guy’s ear and it’ll be online for the masses to drool over by tomorrow.

Maybe he could just be a wannabe that gets raped and then dies.
1728089975680.gif

Someone needs to make a mock-up poster for The Batman 2 with that as the Joker... I bet it would take off and go viral.

Fast! Before they make the movie. Oh wait... its The Batman... the studio fully expects to reshoot most of the movie again.

The guard tell him he has a visitor and in the corridor going to the visitor room he get stabbed in a corridor by another crazy inmate that was a fan of his Joker persona and was disappointed by the fact that he dropped it in court.
Before he stabs him he tells him a joke with the punchline being "You get what you ******* deserve !"
After that you can hear the inmate laugh in the background and cut his own face with the knife. Basically it's implied that he will probably be the Joker in that universe.
Arthur will be the inspiration for the actual Joker.
joker within phillip's universe has always been based around a symbol, it really felt implied in the first movie with how he never made his motives political. he just killed bad people who he deemed deserved it and it just happens they were rich

and it fueled the "eat the rich" movement

How about we scratch Joker from The Batman and instead we cast Ewan Mitchell as a cold, vicious and calculate Joker ? Kinda like Ledger but even darker to stay in the "serial killer" vibe that the Riddler has.
Have him laugh once in the movie in the climax for his last punchline. AND PLEASE NO SCARS !
I think he is the new Willem Dafoe in the sense that he his physically perfect for the role like he was.

View attachment 730566
killing-joke-joker.jpg

That guy Diostar posted has a good look.

I just want a funny but creepy Joker again, with chattering teeth and laughing gas. No overdone scars and facepaint. It’s insane that Warner Bros. is allergic to that - every iteration feels more “tryhard” than the last - until Joaquin (who is the sole saving grace of that first movie), but then they ****ed him.

I remember reading a Batman comic years ago that followed a victim of Joker’s laughing gas who had somehow survived, but his face was permanently stuck in a hideous, stretched grin - the art style was pretty eerie too. Joker was totally true to the character, but you really felt how monstrous his actions are. I don’t remember the issue, but it might’ve been a standalone Joker comic.

They can totally make a Joker that’s accurate, funny, and scary. Just take what made Nicholson and Romero great and make it more… today.

I liked The Batman, but I don’t care to see Matt Reeves’ weird Alfred E. Neuman after sloppily eating spaghetti take on Joker. Dude’s laugh was even outshined by Paul Dano’s in the ending Arkham scene. Weak.

Last edited:
That guy Diostar posted has a good look.

I just want a funny but creepy Joker again, with chattering teeth and laughing gas. No overdone scars and facepaint. It’s insane that Warner Bros. is allergic to that - every iteration feels more “tryhard” than the last - until Joaquin (who is the sole saving grace of that first movie), but then they ****ed him.

I remember reading a Batman comic years ago that followed a victim of Joker’s laughing gas who had somehow survived, but his face was permanently stuck in a hideous, stretched grin - the art style was pretty eerie too. They can totally make a Joker that’s accurate, funny, and scary.

Just take what made Nicholson and Romero great and make it more… today. I don’t care for Matt Reeves’ weird Alfred E. Neuman after sloppily eating spaghetti. Dude’s laugh was even outshined by Paul Dano’s in the ending Arkham scene. Weak.

Could not agree more.

I heard the acting is actually quite good, but the story just isn't what people would've wanted for this sequel. Having read the ending I can completely understand the backlash lol.

Yeah, I wouldn’t expect Joaquin to phone anything in. Haven’t seen it, but from the clips I wasn’t into Gaga’s Harley.

It's really not that bad, but I can see how people expecting to see a sequel to the first would hate this.
Me first man, but I can see through my disappointment and actually enjoy the movie itself for what it is, i'm not blinded by it.
Like I did for the first one ! (I never felt like I really saw "The Joker" in the movie and that's why I went to see it in the first place...)

The movie wasn't made for me and me only, it says something and it does it pretty well in my opinion.
Actually the reaction is the best proof that it works when you think about it. :ROFLMAO:

Everyone is so focused on "The Joker" that they completely forget how beautiful the movie is in terms of cinematography... They really did a fantastic job.
I understand that the outcome or some of the creative choices are disliked and that's okay, you're allowed to dislike the movie or even hate it if that's your thing...
But I will not accept bad faith, and a lot of it right now is.

I heard the acting is actually quite good, but the story just isn't what people would've wanted for this sequel. Having read the ending I can completely understand the backlash lol.
I read the ending before watching it. And honestly, the ending sounds a lot worse than it is actually on-screen. The direction here is not what people are going to expect with the reception of the first one, which is also a big reason why there is a such a huge outrage on this movie as of right now. I said it before, but as a movie on its own. It's a fine and even fun one at times, as a sequel to 2019 Joker...it can be a terrible one, but that depends on your perspective and what u got out of the first movie.

Me first man, but I can see through my disappointment and actually enjoy the movie itself for what it is, i'm not blinded by it.
Like I did for the first one ! (I never felt like I really saw "The Joker" in the movie and that's why I went to see it in the first place...)

The movie wasn't made for me and me only, it says something and it does it pretty well in my opinion.
Actually the reaction is the best proof that it works when you think about it. :ROFLMAO:

Everyone is so focused on "The Joker" that they completely forget how beautiful the movie is in terms of cinematography... They really did a fantastic job.
I understand that the outcome or some of the creative choices are disliked and that's okay, you're allowed to dislike the movie or even hate it if that's your thing...
But I will not accept bad faith, and a lot of it right now is.
I couldn't agree more, you said it much better than I could. If we stop and think about it the outrage and hate that his movie is getting lines up perfectly with the context of the film...which in a way is kinna funny

Well guess owning a Joaquin Joker is off the table regardless if it's inart or HT. Thanks to Hollyweird for ruining another film. And I agree I want an accurate comic Joker done already, Willem defoe would have made an amazing Joker when he was a bit younger.

Back